Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thats possible. We dont have any idea how these shoes are quality controlled overseas. I got a cracked midsole as well eventhough I wore them light without too much walking.

Question, I am about to buy the new balance x Herschel supply shoe. I wear an 11 and have a narrow foot, do these run true to size? Or should I go a size down?

Got these for my dad 5 years ago. this guy finally wore them :lol:

Can't wait till summer so i can wear these again...

Arh, this OCONUS tour is killing me, been missing some good deals! Ima need a fix soon!

Grateful a team member was able to grab my Tassies, so I'm not completely *** out!!

Good to see that this thread continues to deliver, it had gotten the attention of resellers but that's the other side of the game these days :frown:

Lots of dope pics and cops lately, keep it up guys!!!

Question, I am about to buy the new balance x Herschel supply shoe. I wear an 11 and have a narrow foot, do these run true to size? Or should I go a size down?
you have two designs for herschel, 710 and 420. I can speak only for the latter.

If you are 11 in JB, stay tts. 420 tends to fit narrow.

If you are 11 in NB, go half size up. 

It was posted on kicksdeals, but bows & arrows has a 25% off sale going on right now. Code is "25off". Some great stuff in there including the orange 1300s, Day tripper 998s, 25th Anniversary 576s (I think this is the best deal at 120), and the bright blue and purple 996s: http://www.bowsandarrowsberkeley.com/collections/new-balance

Also, if you use the code "25SPRING" at crooked tongues right now it's 25% off. They still have the recent 1500 releases (GYB and EBN) in several sizes as well as the 998GNR in 11.5 and 13 US, and the crooked tongues M1500CT4 in 10.5 and 11 US sizes.

Last edited:
you have two designs for herschel, 710 and 420. I can speak only for the latter.

If you are 11 in JB, stay tts. 420 tends to fit narrow.

If you are 11 in NB, go half size up. 
I went with the sz 11 in the 420. Thanks for the info! I've wanted these shoes for a little while and came across a pair last night on urban outfitters.

Agreed. Those are beautiful. How did you manage to find a pair?

Thank you! I'm actually very excited that I finally found these in my size (8.5). They popped up on eBay as an auction and I messaged the seller right away and agreed to $280 shipped. They were listed as vnds but he could have told me they were DS and I'd believe it. I was actually hunting for the 1500s purple devils...if I never find them I'll be satisfied with these.

It was posted on kicksdeals, but bows & arrows has a 25% off sale going on right now. Code is "25off". Some great stuff in there including the orange 1300s, Day tripper 998s, 25th Anniversary 576s (I think this is the best deal at 120), and the bright blue and purple 996s: http://www.bowsandarrowsberkeley.com/collections/new-balance

Also, if you use the code "25SPRING" at crooked tongues right now it's 25% off. They still have the recent 1500 releases (GYB and EBN) in several sizes as well as the 998GNR in 11.5 and 13 US, and the crooked tongues M1500CT4 in 10.5 and 11 US sizes.
Good lookin' out, sir.  Scooped those CT4s for $148 shipped.  Looks like my patience paid off, and just in time for spring/summer.  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Info on camo's? I like the elastic bottoms
I've been looking for them as well. Cant find in any of the shops around here in my location. 

I like the concept of the pic rocketcity!
I went with the sz 11 in the 420. Thanks for the info! I've wanted these shoes for a little while and came across a pair last night on urban outfitters.
Anytime! 420s are light and easy to wear. Enjoy your upcoming pair!

@knight, seldom I see a black M990 on feet! nice wear! 

Back
Top Bottom