Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Info for you guys. The new balance x united arrows 1500 is hitting US retailers at the end of this month. Feature is releasing them on the 28th so I'm sure all the other usuals will be getting them around then too.

Saw them yesterday and i'm not feeling them. Some retailers have them already though

For those of you interested in New Balance and other sneaker brands like Asics check out Kicks & Thoroness. I don't write on Jordans, KD's, Foams, Kobes, Yeezys, or anything I feel already has too much attention. So if you're into any of those sneakers I just mentioned the sites probably not for you. I keep people updated with all the lower key releases that don't get the love they're supposed to.

Due to the fact this is the New Balance thread I'm sure a lot of you guys will appreciate it...

http://kicksandthoroness.blogspot.com/

Thumbs up to you Lemon, those pictures are ridiculous.

Last edited:
I'm about to drop 160 on these.... Anyone know of a cheaper alternative for a 9.5? :nerd:

Thanks NB fambs :smokin

This will be the last I post about the topic. I personally brought the application process over directly from TeamROSHE. The limitation of 3 is understandably low, and we honestly did not mean for this to come off as elitist or excluding. Honestly, we've only accepted two members this month, so a limit of three isn't really necessary. It would've limited itself on its own. As for the information being out there already, I argue against that. The NB game might be different than the Roshe game, but I had a full two hours to debate on if I wanted a pair of the "Mint" Roshe Run FBs before we tweeted that they were up on NikeStore and they sold out within minutes. I've seen how well a Team can work together for the benefit of all involved in it. When writing up the original application guidelines, I had zero intention of excluding anyone. If you're an NB fan and you contribute, you're welcome over on TeamNB. As long as everyone is accepted following the same criteria, I wouldn't have a problem if anyone interested could be able to join.

That's it for me. Here's my 999 SEALs in a long, bright hallway. I love this shoe.
Like I said, it'll be dismissed as hating, whining, etc.  

With that attitude, go back to I$$.  Which now that I think about it, actually isn't a bad idea.  Seems like a lot of dudes migrated from that NB thread over here, making the one on I$$ suck less.  Never thought I'd say that.  
laugh.gif
I totally see what you were saying on the last page. We'll rethink some of the TeamNB process and hopefully amend some of these rules and things we've set down. We don't want to be exclusive. We value quality members and those that contribute well. Like I said, I'll figure out some solutions so that it doesn't have the guise of exclusivity. If you're on TeamNB, keep any sort of boasting/touting off of here (which none of us have).
Respect fellas.  Respect.  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Thanks for that.  

Inclusiveness.  That's what NT is all about.  

Hey guys, what do you think of this custom. 574 "pink devil", based off the solebox x saucony shadow 5000 of the same name. Slept on the pink devils when they released, this would be kind of a consolation prize. Can get these DS for $160 shipped right now, $20 more than IDing one myself. Should i go for it, im sitting on the fence right now. 

^^ Nice freedom trail 875s everyone seems to have forgot about those after the kennedys and seals. Love dark brown shoes. Would LOVE to get my hands on a pair of the 1500s out of the pack.

Last edited:
A pair of DS size 10.5 Kennedys just popped up on ebay.  Bid is at $100 right now and ends in 6 days.  There's also a 9.5 preowned at $250.

A pair of DS size 10.5 Kennedys just popped up on ebay.  Bid is at $100 right now and ends in 6 days.  There's also a 9.5 preowned at $250.
Ehhhh something just seems sketchy about that 10.5, seller has 0 feedback and all of the shots are only of the reverse side of the shoe. Just feels off to me, have been tons of NB fakes on the bay lately.

I'm about to drop 160 on these.... Anyone know of a cheaper alternative for a 9.5? :nerd:

Thanks NB fambs :smokin
The most I've seen them for on official sneaker sites is $230.00. End has them for £109.00 (That comes out to $141.83) but they don't have a 9.5. $160 is a decent price for those. There are plenty of 9.5s on eBay for $160 free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Balance...91?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item460dea748f

Top rated seller.

Hey guys, what do you think of this custom. 574 "pink devil", based off the solebox x saucony shadow 5000 of the same name. Slept on the pink devils when they released, this would be kind of a consolation prize. Can get these DS for $160 shipped right now, $20 more than IDing one myself. Should i go for it, im sitting on the fence right now.

Do it...I was looking at them 2 minutes ago if they where a 9 they would of been bought.

Last edited:
id say jump on it, why not if youre feeling em..its better than having to customize them yourself (unless youre into that sorta thing and rather do it yourself), im in the process of doing some in another colorway

Last edited:
The most I've seen them for on official sneaker sites is $230.00. End has them for £109.00 (That comes out to $141.83) but they don't have a 9.5. $160 is a decent price for those. There are plenty of 9.5s on eBay for $160 free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Balance...91?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item460dea748f

Top rated seller.

I've been sending pms to a couple of those sellers trying to get a little break, I might just pull the trigger.

Good looking out though :nthat:

Last edited:
id say jump on it, why not if youre feeling em..its better than having to customize them yourself (unless youre into that sorta thing and rather do it yourself), im in the process of doing some in another colorway
The thing is i can do a dye custom like this easy myself. Basically, it comes down to is $20 worth it to save a couple hours of my free time haha. Was thinking of doing a pair like this with similar color blocking, but navy back with a salmon toe. Its basically buy these or do a salmon toe 574 custom myself.... super stuck in the middle right now, probably will pull the trigger on these because i have been super busy lately.

i'm thinking of doing full deconstruction 574, but have a hard time finding time. plus i have no clue what i'm getting myself into. i figure worst case, i'll have ruined some $40 574's though

Back
Top Bottom