Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

First wear of these. I love the quality of these and the minor 3m accents on the heel

Great pic! Now I need a pair haha. But I first need to get the black/red/grey colorway first. Waited too long and it's now impossible to find a US 9... If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it guys. Thanks.

does anyone know why the nb 998 gnr's are pretty pricey on ebay? like around 240? Are they worth that much really and do people actually feel ok paying that?

Last edited:
Any experts could you tell me if these Tassie Devils are authentic. I thought they were but then noticed on the box it said newbalanco.com wasn't sure if this was possibly a typo or that they are actually fakes.

Fakes...the box gives it away. It's supposed to say Newbalance.com and there shouldn't be any numbers on that left margin. Those numbers are only on Made in USA boxes I believe...Also, there should be no Made in USA tag on the shoe like there is those pics.

JWOLFE- The 998 GNRs were released last year in smaller numbers and are somewhat of a classic colorway. Now that they have been re-released again, you definitely shouldn't be paying $240, and I don't really know anybody who is paying that. If you do a little research, you should be able to get them for retail or less.

JWOLFE- The 998 GNRs were released last year in smaller numbers and are somewhat of a classic colorway. Now that they have been re-released again, you definitely shouldn't be paying $240, and I don't really know anybody who is paying that. If you do a little research, you should be able to get them for retail or less.
Do you know where I can pick them up in the UK? Size 9.5 US (UK 9).

Just compare those tassies to mine and you can see the MANY discrepancies. Box is always an easy giveaway. The things that stick out the most to me with the tassie fakes in particular are, the black piece by the heel cup is always way too big and is painted glossy rather than being an actual separate piece of black plastic (see last pic), and the shade and positioning of the teeth are always way off. Hope you can return them bro, sucks to see so many people getting ripped off with fakes over the past few pages.

Last edited:
Got thru at least three times, but whoever was answering the phone there would hang up on me as soon as I started to speak... hmmm

does anyone know why the nb 998 gnr's are pretty pricey on ebay? like around 240? Are they worth that much really and do people actually feel ok paying that?

I'm in love with these. They're going to be more widely available in the next few months so be patient.

Resell prices aren't that bad on these, i see sizes on ebay for 230 shipped, but you prob can talk with the seller for a lower price

Back
Top Bottom