Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

How do 576 fit compared to the 574? Anyone that can help me out?
to me they fit the same tbh..i wear a 10.5 in both

damn lets switch the name of this thread...

CNCPT C-NOTE CONFIRMATION THREAD VOL. 143-- AM I GETTING MINE?

Last edited:
I think he's asking if the suede on the custom NB that you have to order online, or only at a kiosk in a NB store, is the same as the suede on the ones in the mall.

Yea, I was answering his question lol. I just emphasized the 574 in the mall part because some china made 574s have better suede than others. A collaboration china 574 is probably comparable to a USA one in certain cases as far as the suede.

I dont want to be that guy but i need sizing help.

How do 575's and 999's fit? I wear a 9.5 in my 577's but other than that haven't tried on any other models. Thanks in advanced

Kodie? Or is this the wrong person

Anyways yeah if there is so many pairs of cnotes going around, I'm glad, reseller prices are not even high for this collab, I heard other stores may be getting fewer than 20 pairs so we'll see
Yeah, that's me man. And I'm ust hoping I get my pair through Concept so I don't have to sit around and wait for the next release. Like I said I'm order # 15191, so I'm hoping I get my pair shipped out. Somebody said they fixed the problem they had with the Three Lies so I'm hoping that is true. Fingers are crossed.

Your order #145xx was cancelled due to unforseen circumstances.

Please reply to this email if you have any questions or concerns.

-got this today. WTF? :smh::smh::smh:

Just curious JonT what size did you try to order?

Last edited:
Refunded.

order number 150xx

tired.gif

Come nation wide release.. how difficult will it be to cop a pair online if you had to guess?..

From the New Balance Press Release that showed which stores will be getting them on the 28th, only 3 of those stores typically do in-store and online releases—Nice Kicks, Packer, and Kith. This is based on past collaboration releases. The other stores on the list usually stick to in-store only and accept phone orders at a certain time in the day if pairs are still available.

mine came in yersterder.  i love them.  blocking/colors are clean and the suede is butter. 

only thing is they had to rub salt in the wound by sending the receipt for my non-existent "3lies" in the box with them
ohwell.gif

oh well, for $153 out the door i guess i cant complain too much..

special box looks pretty nice. too bad i'm thinking about moving my collection out of the boxes. I do have to say i want a pair of the salmon soles, whats the going rate for them? think i could get a pair DS for some 2013 royals?

Back
Top Bottom