Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

nice leather quality..not for me..good luck to those who ll try to cop a pair.. i see mixed feelings on these so it might be sliightly easier to cop

Saw this this morning but then they took it down. Anyone have any info?

What would be a reasonable price for the 577 days? How much was retail here in the US?
the Rain Man pac was 180.00, so I would think these would go for 180.00-220.00 depending on how far they stretch the retail price.

Regardless, I am going to try for a pair because I really like the color scheme.  On the other hand, I am color blind, so who knows what I find to be appealing compared to others lol.

Last edited:
the Rain Man pac was 180.00, so I would think these would go for 180.00-220.00 depending on how far they stretch the retail price.

Regardless, I am going to try for a pair because I really like the color scheme.  On the other hand, I am color blind, so who knows what I find to be appealing compared to others lol.

Thanks found a site overseas with my size but total comes out to like $268

Last edited:
Those BR 577s are gross.  

Their NB designs have been on a decline since the OG mt580s, although I do dig the inspiration behind them.  

Easy no look pass.  

Word, those Burn Rubbers are so uneventful. Sure, the leather looks nice and plush but its such a boring *** color scheme. That's a 5 min design they came up with.

And for $175 plus shipping...brehhh... behind the back pocket pass.

Last edited:
Burn Rubber didn't do very well with this "Joe Louis" shoe however I know that they have an upcoming project that is in production right now that is really dope :pimp: They will earn their rep back, guaranteed! Be on the lookout for NB to be making a LOT more collabs coming up in the next 2 years. I have seen some of the previews of upcoming projects and you guys will definitely appreciate them!

Last edited:
Burn Rubber didn't do very well with this "Joe Louis" shoe 

I actually think they did....

Lol well yeah, I was speaking from my opinion. I know some people like the shoe! I think the concept is dope, I just am not a fan of the brown/black leather combo. My main point in that post was that I've seen pics of the next BRxNB collab and I think it's 100x nicer!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom