Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Who's after the Burn Rubber's? I know a site w/c has a fsr for 195-200 shipped to US, just pm me. Personally passing on these but happy to help.

Last edited:
Some salmon toe-inspired custom for today.

As far as the kithstrike laces... I just chewed the very end of the lace tips and then jammed em in the hole....pause to basically all of that.

STAs looking promising...
I love to support my local shop. But after the zoo that was the asicsxSTA release and coming up empty handed, I'm not even gonna waste my time. I'll just stick to their shirts and sweaters and pins.

Last edited:

do 577 fit TTS?
I go 0.5 Down, But thats for made in the UK 577's. I dont own any of the 577 collab's which are made in Asia but from what people were saying about the Hypercats/Burn Rubbers they run a little bigger than UK 577 so maybe stick TTS?

I go 0.5 Down, But thats for made in the UK 577's. I dont own any of the 577 collab's which are made in Asia but from what people were saying about the Hypercats/Burn Rubbers they run a little bigger than UK 577 so maybe stick TTS?
if a shoe runs bigger, wouldn't you go down size more to counter the bigness?

strolled in new balance ny yesterday at 10:15 and copped my size with ease. Wish more releases were like this:

Detailed pics New Balance x Mita:

Back
Top Bottom