Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

are their other colors of the 997 being released?

Yes, there will be a few colorways in 2014. The grey 997 actually has a release date, and that is why premier put them up and then pulled them. Most, if not all will carry the $200 retail tag. I, for one, am really excited about the 997. It, along with the OG 990, is my favorite NB silhouette. The grey is so classic and sexy.

@denniscu Anniversary 990s
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Wore these today.

The best from J.Crew.

Nahhh

Clean. Feelin the green/navy ones too.

Thanks and yeah those Green ones are underrated.

@denniscu
Anniversary 990s :pimp: ...and here are a couple cws of a new bring-back scheduled for Q3

Thanks!

so much regret. 
:D

Anyone knows how the New Balance JCrew 1400 fit?  TTS?  Thinking of getting them.  Thanks.  

.5 size down

I HATE YOU DENNIS.

SHEDS REAL TEARS
:D

are their other colors of the 997 being released?

Yes, there will be a few colorways in 2014. The grey 997 actually has a release date, and that is why premier put them up and then pulled them. Most, if not all will carry the $200 retail tag. I, for one, am really excited about the 997. It, along with the OG 990, is my favorite NB silhouette. The grey is so classic and sexy.
If they're really going to be 200 dollars, that's a shame. I'm not understanding why they would be priced 30-40 dollars more than the 998s.

If they're really going to be 200 dollars, that's a shame. I'm not understanding why they would be priced 30-40 dollars more than the 998s.
Because NB knows they are on fire right now, them and asics have taken the real sneaker heads from the big dogs like Nike who has been putting out such crap quality for sky rocket prices. While Nike has the common person dropping $ for every release every week, NB has a following going on by real heads who have been fed up with sell outs and hypebeastness 

Because NB knows they are on fire right now, them and asics have taken the real sneaker heads from the big dogs like Nike who has been putting out such crap quality for sky rocket prices. While Nike has the common person dropping $ for every release every week, NB has a following going on by real heads who have been fed up with sell outs and hypebeastness 

That doesnt make sense to me. So instead of keeping the prices where they were around like 160 and reward your loyal customers to buy more and bring in new people to buy more, you increase the price by 40 bucks? Sounds like a good way to deter new customers and/or alienate old ones. The 997 is a great looking sneaker, one of my favorites looks wise, but I don't know if I can do 200 for any sneaker. 160 is the most I like to pay for sneakers (except common projects and even those I only buy when they're on sale)

NB sneaker heads, Nike sneaker heads...real sneaker head, common sneaker head...man, we're all the same.  We just 'beasts tapping into a new market (runners) which will eventually get saturated. #newslaves.

@denniscu
Anniversary 990s :pimp: ...and here are a couple cws of a new bring-back scheduled for Q3

[emoji]128552[/emoji] no they didn't lol! I'm going to scoop these finally NB diggin deep in their archives with the retros BRING BACK THE M678!!!!![emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom