Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Probably because when they google "New balance 997" for info on the 2014 retro, the second pic returned is Kanye wearing the UA.  From there, the inner beast takes over and a new hunt begins.
laugh.gif

Do you have a pair? Because I do and they are waterproof. I wore them with 6in of snow and it ran right off the shoe. And I've poured water over them countless times to shoe ppl
Def not waterproof, perhaps a little bit water resistant but not even really sure about that. Got caught in torrential downpour at school while wearing seals a year or so ago. They've never been the same since. 

smh... now I see where those JCREW midori's went after clearing inventory during that sales. The bay's filled with them marked up 120-200+... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
smh... now I see where those JCREW midori's went after clearing inventory during that sales. The bay's filled with them marked up 120-200+... :smh:  
Exactly! I called about 10 jcrews to get my size. And no luck. They had a hell of a deal.

Exactly! I called about 10 jcrews to get my size. And no luck. They had a hell of a deal.
It was truly a great deal. I didn't jump on it quick enough as I was also eyeing the phx red ones, but it just bum's me out to know that it wasn't grabbed by folks who were going to enjoy it but people trying to make a buck out of the 'current 998 hotness'... smh.

are the 998CH gonna see a wider release or are all the online shops/boutiques that have it now the only places that are gonna have it?

are the 998CH gonna see a wider release or are all the online shops/boutiques that have it now the only places that are gonna have it?
They will be available at all the spots that get general release new balance…basically, they will be everywhere.

Hold out and you will almost definitely be able to cop at a discount.

Last edited:
Yup, kinda like the gray/blue over the black/red one, which reminds me too much of the BR's... Gonna pass on those for now.

I'll wait for the Light Blues, possibly those white/creams, and still on the fence about the 998CH's. Too many gray NB's sitting here in front of me.

Last edited:

They will be available at all the spots that get general release new balance…basically, they will be everywhere.

Hold out and you will almost definitely be able to cop at a discount.
thanks... it'll be my second pair.  as my first 998 i love the colorway a lot. getting alot of wear

Back
Top Bottom