Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

random pics i never shared on NT ....
glasses.gif

heading to Boston for the weekend with the wifey, any recommended spots I should hit for some NB goodness? help would be much appreciated.

heading to Boston for the weekend with the wifey, any recommended spots I should hit for some NB goodness? help would be much appreciated.

Welcome man. You should definitely check out Bodega and Concepts. Also there is a new Balance store near Copley which is nice too. Tannery and Barneys(in Copley mall) usually have some nice new balance GRs.

Finally got my pair from hanon in. They're awesome besides the patent leather hits. Now just need these navy 997's to hurry up. Haha

For you guys that are true NB fans, for your sake I really hope this doesn't happen.
Those are beautiful but the fact Ye's name is attached to them creates unnecessary hype, not only for those sneakers but for other NB's that are already hard to pick up as it is.

With that being said SMH yet want

Why on earth are you guys even entertaining the Kanye x New balance idea? He's signed with adidas. You think Jordan is gonna do a new balance colab after that?

Back
Top Bottom