Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I would love to grab a pair of Infernos (And still want a pair of Pebbles), but J.Crew Australia's $241AUD price tag on 998's is a ******g joke.

Last edited:
i don't really get whats wrong with the 1500 toe issue

is it the shape that you all guys wanted?

Last edited:

i don't really get whats wrong with the 1500 toe issue

is it the shape that you all guys wanted?
An example... the right has been reshaped to be closer to the older 1500's. The left UK 1500 isn't that bad compared to some of the CM (asia) ones, bottom pic, but compared to OG shaped 1500's... you can see it aesthetically making a difference. Banana shape, more bulbous toe box.

Last edited:

Inferno? I think you mean Raptor 998s 
wink.gif

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/835789362.gif
Haha, first thing i thought too.  Strange that the J Crew site has the colour described as "Inferno Orange" though

p.s. What a great win!

Last edited:
Hanon just put up a pre order for the 997. Noticed after they put up a pic on Ig. Go to check and they've already sold out on the smaller sizes...

J.Crew's product photography vs. the actual product.

(IMAGES)
Wow, your pictures make J. Crew New Balances look much more appealing. Their Product Photography sucks. Might consider copping a pair or at least looking into them a bit more, before I thought the colors were too muted & boring. Thanks!

Wow, your pictures make J. Crew New Balances look much more appealing. Their Product Photography sucks. Might consider copping a pair or at least looking into them a bit more, before I thought the colors were too muted & boring. Thanks!
Anyone's pics are better than the ones on the J Crew site. Cody's just happen to be REALLY good.

Footpatrol told me they're Europe/Asia only, not sure if it's entirely true. Some on eBay but seem to be drying up now.

Thanks to the member who posted up the Jcrew discount codes, they're finally working on the UK site, got 25% off pebble blues.
which code is this?

BARBER SHOP PACK up on YCMC.COM   as well as WESTNYC.COM and CONCEPTS

Better deal at YCMC since their YCMC20 (COUPON CODE) works on those shoes...plus tack on the EBATES 5%.  So about $30 in savings for the ML999BSG (the KENNEDY LOOK ALIKE).  NOT TO MENTION..FREE GROUND SHIPPING!

Picked up my 998LL at the post office yesterday. Material are nice and color is awesome. Passed on the 997GY to get these. I was a little bummed to see the 997 sell out in my size everywhere, but no regrets after getting these in hand. I'll look forward for another 997 cw.

Back
Top Bottom