Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

R.I.P. to my customizing. It was 115 less than 2 years ago. This is worse than Nike and JB inflation.

Last edited:
yea my first pair of customs cost was 110, 160 now...the price jump is crazy, i get you gotta raise the prices but this is pretty excessive, i think theyre gonna start slowing down in custom orders i would assume, and minimum wage went up so theres a partial answer as well

That price jump on customs is crazy. I was close to buying some at 140 the other day but backed out because I couldn't find a discount. They've got two chances of getting my money at 160 - none and **** all.

food for thought: NikeID charges you $150 (prolly plus shipping) to ID some Cortez...that will get to you in about a month +
not tryna justify the price jump..just sayin

actually you can id air max 1s and 90s for $145. those models for $15 less than than 574s is an easy decision any day. $160 is just absurd.

Good stuff everybody. Infernos look very nice, but can't convince myself to pull the trigger since I already own Phoenix Reds and ROs....
Weather has cleared up a little bit, so I decided that I needed to put the 997s on foot...

actually you can id air max 1s and 90s for $145. those models for $15 less than than 574s is an easy decision any day. $160 is just absurd.
like i said before its different strokes for different folks, for the price tag and quality i would choose 574 over airmax any day, and at least i would have them this month

January pickups. Played catch up on some 2013's that I've been meaning to get around to. Closed the month out with the Pebble Blues.
Its blows my mind how badly Pebble Blues are slept on, those to me are in the top 10 of all time for 998s 

January pickups. Played catch up on some 2013's that I've been meaning to get around to. Closed the month out with the Pebble Blues.

Its blows my mind how badly Pebble Blues are slept on, those to me are in the top 10 of all time for 998s 

Ya I saw them in person at the jcrew store in Chicago. Real nice colorway. Also, I didn't realize the sole has different shades of blue, not black. Subtle, but a nice touch.

Agreed. I'm just happy I was able to walk into my local j crew and grab them after putting them off for so long.

997s today, on the lookout for another pair. Small sizes don't last long at all in these.

is $20 really gonna break the bank?
nike does a $20 increase every year and they still sell fine

Back
Top Bottom