Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Do any spots still have the Navy or black 990s for under retail sz10 ?

There's a pair of black 990s in a size 10 on eBay for $161 shipped. I bought a pair a week prior to his (poopooonline) sale for $189 :smh: It's all good tho because they're too nice and they came pretty quick. Hope this helps, cheers.

There's a pair of black 990s in a size 10 on eBay for $161 shipped. I bought a pair a week prior to his (poopooonline) sale for $189
mean.gif
It's all good tho because they're too nice and they came pretty quick. Hope this helps, cheers.
Thanks, unfortunately it looks like he is sold out of sz10 and only has a sz11 left. I regret not picking them up when they were discounted.

LMAO

HE PROB HIT DA REPLY BUTTON LIKE
I can totally picture this dude in his childhood years playing hide and go seek with his "friends" and they tell him to go hide. He's hiding by himself thinking he "won" since no one finds him when really they all ditched him to go off and play basketball or something else fun to get away from him :rofl:

The reality is a lot of cool posters dont contribute any more deal posts in here because they dont want guys like chuxndunx benefiting from it.

Anyway keepin the thread on track. A recent NB pickup

Last edited:
repost from @NEWBALANCE365....THESE JOINTS ARE FIRE WISH I STILL HAD THEM. CANT REMEMBER IF THEY DROPPED IN 91 OR 92

I can totally picture this dude in his childhood years playing hide and go seek with his "friends" and they tell him to go hide. He's hiding by himself thinking he "won" since no one finds him when really they all ditched him to go off and play basketball or something else fun to get away from him :rofl:

The reality is a lot of cool posters dont contribute any more deal posts in here because they dont want guys like chuxndunx benefiting from it.

Anyway keepin the thread on track. A recent NB pickup

Very nice J!

Just picked up a pair of JCrew New Balance 998 just wondering wherei can get those shoe trees with the spring thanks

Word.....I need those in my life again. That style was so sexy. Remember people staring at them in school

Has anyone grabbed the J. Crew 996s yet? I'm curious as to how they look in person. They look nice online, but J. Crew has the worst stock pics.

Just picked up a pair of JCrew New Balance 998 just wondering wherei can get those shoe trees with the spring thanks

I believe IKEA sells them

idk if you already looked them up, but they don't sell them online. you'll have to go to the store itself. they're in a big cardboard box in the organization section.

i went in one time and couldn't find them for the life of me. i asked a lady that worked there and her response was "they should be here somewhere" :stoneface: excellent customer service.

Has anyone grabbed the J. Crew 996s yet? I'm curious as to how they look in person. They look nice online, but J. Crew has the worst stock pics.

I love them. Got them really quick too with UPS Surepost, oddly enough.

Last edited:
Careful though, when you go to ikea and find the big bin full of them, there might be two different sizes, small and large, you'll want the large size. Also, they might be mixed in together.

Back
Top Bottom