Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

With my 20% discount for NB official site (being the black card member for Planet Fitness), couldn’t resist 997NV.  Just ordered a pair for $159.99.
this. had to grab two at that price.

Picked up pebble blues, 998gnrs, jcrew 1400mg and grey 998s for 230! Also did NB do a midnight release of 997s online cause all sizes are pretty much gone?!
i was monitoring the site to lock in pairs at that $160 price. at midnight eastern it still wasnt up. checked 15 minutes later, still nothing. not sure when exactly when it went up, but an hour and a half after that, i checked again and there was a FSR except 7.5 and 8 were gone. they were in stock hours later though so i dunno what the deal was.
where did you scoop all those pairs for the low? factory outlet store? or a random. just want to be sure you didn't get caught with fakes. they make fakes in all those pairs you listed.

Have an opportunity to purchase SNKRFRKR x New Balance "Skippy" 850 VNDS with OG nothing for $250. Been on the hunt for too long for these so a missing shoebox ain't gonna stop me lol

Why do you keep bringing up the DMV?
No one cares about what they wear out there

Lmaooo

I agree.

For anyone still looking - newbalance.com has 5% cash back on ebates. It's only $10 back on the 997, but it lessens the $200 damage slightly.

im plottin on a pair of the j. crew dark military 998's.

never bought NB's from J.crew, do they let you use promo codes for em?

not feelin the 160 @ all.

im plottin on a pair of the j. crew dark military 998's.

never bought NB's from J.crew, do they let you use promo codes for em?

not feelin the 160 @ all.

Promo codes are not allowed for J.Crew x New Balance. You're best bet is to see if they mark them down anytime soon. I doubt it will happen though. I don't think I've ever seen the Dark Military's discounted. They're definitely a nice colorway though with the extra use of 3M on the tongue.

YCMC is having extra 20% off sale with coupon code 65YEARS.  It works on sales items as well.

I just ordered a pair of M998LL for $99.98 with code. 

I think the brown 997s are going to come out the best

Found this next to me and had to see what was good. They didn't have much though mostly 574s, copped a lightning dry jacket though.

Back
Top Bottom