Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

repped!

they have a lot of models i been looking for on sale like the all grey 999's. those and the teal 1300's can wait 

i just picked up the pool blues and the grey and red 999 elites
Yeah I love Sports Zone Elite, they have a lot of models available that i can't find elsewhere like the 997 or the 991.

Plus they have a lot to offer on the side to match with, hats, apparel and accessories. 

I remember being warned about those 997's price. There was also a look book sort of thing a while back with a photo of them and the price. Like $259 or $269, something crazy like that so I don't think it'll be much cheaper if at all over here. They DO like really good though. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

the first two 997's this year boast amazing quality and I guess I understood the $200 pricing but $250+ for these new ones? damn I really hope they dont start thinking like Nike.. :smh:

Y'all think the M1300NW will drop in price like all the other national parks releases? Any NB codes out there?

the first two 997's this year boast amazing quality and I guess I understood the $200 pricing but $250+ for these new ones? damn I really hope they dont start thinking like Nike.. :smh:

Too late with their $170 custom 574s. Wish I'd made about 4 last year when they were $120-$130. Shoe prices soaring with the gasoline prices.

Too late with their $170 custom 574s. Wish I'd made about 4 last year when they were $120-$130. Shoe prices soaring with the gasoline prices.

lol damn, I remember complaining on this thread when the price went from 139 to 159... havent been back there since... $164 for some 574s is comedy :smh:

Last edited:
US574BP available at Packers.

NEW_BALANCE_JUNE_2014_DELIVERY-6_1024x1024.jpg

http://packershoes.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/new-balance-574-us574bp-made-in-the-usa

Looks like a dull orange.

END's taking pre-orders for 225. I don't think these are going to tickle the 275 as speculated. We're looking at about 230-240 I think. I'm going to pass either way. Perfectly content with my NVs and GYs for recent 997's.

Anyone know where I can find the J Crew x M1400BC's? The orange joints? Size 10 or 10.5?

Mint 1300 up on new balances site... Gonna see if I can use the wife's planet fitness discount for the first time.

Wore my SEALs a few times but they are just a little too big too keep. Size 8 my foot is sliding and I don't wanna choke the laces because they don't look good that way. Dudes out here trying to rob for size 7.5 NB too :frown:

Cancelled my order at Sportszone Elite
Great communication though. Guy sent me these photos.
Guess why I cancelled. Damn man.

Getting rid of my 998 national parks (cement/royal) to make room for these July releases.

Back
Top Bottom