Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Those burgundy 496's came out really good. I will add them once they hit SPZN. I got the Navy Blue 496's from them for $67. Very nice model.

These are underrated in my opinion

Just got these in...very nice quality and comfy!  I'm a carbon fiber lover and the fabric's resemblance to it was the selling point to me.

Any of yall ever tried reshaping New Balances? Making the toe box flatter on the ground... Any tips?

I've never done it myself, but people on here have taken the iron to them. There's a few guys out there that will rebuild the toebox (toe puff removal) but its usually 1500's.

You'd probably be able to find some tips with a quick search of the thread. I know plenty of people do the iron method in the AM1 thread which is basically the same concept.

Last edited:

Any of yall ever tried reshaping New Balances? Making the toe box flatter on the ground... Any tips?
I've never done it myself, but people on here have taken the iron to them. There's a few guys out there that will rebuild the toebox (toe puff removal) but its usually 1500's.

You'd probably be able to find some tips with a quick search of the thread. I know plenty of people do the iron method in the AM1 thread which is basically the same concept.
Appreciate it.  Trying to flatten these m530's out a bit

Last edited:
Just got my Indys today and jcrew sent me a 10.5 instead of a 10 .. It's a shame cuz the quality is UNREAL. Welp, back to them they go! Atleast they offered me a $25 gift card. Too bad it wasn't $40 like @da-shocka got.

Last edited:

they actually rebuild the toebox?

Still waiting on Author's Collection black suede 997 and 1300 denim.

I hope the wait is not too long.

Just got my Indys today and jcrew sent me a 10.5 instead of a 10 .. It's a shame cuz the quality is UNREAL. Welp, back to them they go! Atleast they offered me a $25 gift card. Too bad it wasn't $40 like @da-shocka got.
Jesus...they sent me pebble blues in lieu of Indy days and offered nothing except to say "this is simply unacceptable" since I pre-ordered and put me on the BS must have list....probably should have started off with an expletive or two on the phone but ohhh well, sorry to hear it boss but at least you ain't on the bottom of the totem pole which is currently occupied by my ugly mug!!!!

Can't really get down with those Moby 998s. Not sure what it is...
Same here, a bit too old man / dad shoe for me, definitely lacking something (sorry just my opinion). The M1300MD however, look dope. Also hoping the pebble blues end up discounted, or is that unlikely?

Can't really get down with those Moby 998s. Not sure what it is...

I thought I was the only one. They are nice don't get me wrong. and they seem to have all the colors I jump on. But they seem just haphazardly placed on the shoe. With so much of everything coming out it turned into a pretty easy pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom