Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Neither. Also switch to flat laces.
eyes.gif

that j crew coupon code is TOO GOOD!  ended up ordering another pair, the dark military.  these deals/coupons are making me spend more money. the irony
That colorway is so dope! I've seen them in person a few times (instore and on random feet) and they go great with everything. 

I placed two separate orders; one for a pair of pebble blues and my second some sperrys & a shirt.  Chillin'... 

Wow, I only just now saw that J Crew code and feel so lucky that it still works 
laugh.gif

Copped both Dark Military and Pebble Blue, might end up returning one at the store near me, figured why not though.  Pics made both pairs look good 
glasses.gif

Wow, I only just now saw that J Crew code and feel so lucky that it still works :lol:

Copped both Dark Military and Pebble Blue, might end up returning one at the store near me, figured why not though.  Pics made both pairs look good 8)

Doubt you'll return either one. Both look great in person.

Walter..

Hi guys,

can someone advise me what size should I get in 997s (the navy ones) if I'm 11,5 in Nike Air Max 1s?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers!

Hi guys,

can someone advise me what size should I get in 997s (the navy ones) if I'm 11,5 in Nike Air Max 1s?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers!

I agree with powerprof powerprof

I'm an 11.5 in Nike same as you, I get an 11 in nearly every NB except for 574 which I fit better in 11.5, and I believe 999's are Nike TTS but I haven't tried on a pair.

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom