Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

call a stylist and see if they can locate one for you its worth a shoot!

Thanks but I already did that and she said that she couldn't locate a size 10 for me. I'm hoping that these will be available at a major JCrew store close to me but I guess I'll have to wait til they open to find out.

Thanks but I already did that and she said that she couldn't locate a size 10 for me. I'm hoping that these will be available at a major JCrew store close to me but I guess I'll have to wait til they open to find out.
did they take down your info? If so, once they find that size they will let you knoe asap. From what they told me the only places getting these were their nyc liquor store and one boston location.

Wore these today

For all who didn't cop, be patient. There will be plenty to go around. The infernos sold out instantly. Now although it wasn't easy to get a pair after they sold out. A crap load of pairs kept popping out throughout the next month. If you guys want, hit up a stylist and ask them to notify you when a pair becomes available. I did that for the infernos and a week later, they left me a voice mail locating my size and held it for me to purchase. J.Crew exclusives aren't too hard to get if you're patient.

For all who didn't cop, be patient. There will be plenty to go around. The infernos sold out instantly. Now although it wasn't easy to get a pair after they sold out. A crap load of pairs kept popping out throughout the next month. If you guys want, hit up a stylist and ask them to notify you when a pair becomes available. I did that for the infernos and a week later, they left me a voice mail locating my size and held it for me to purchase. J.Crew exclusives aren't too hard to get if you're patient.
They also made these more limited than the indys which were more limited than the infernos....

Picked them up today from the 484 broadway store prbly one of my favorite cops of this year

Last edited:

They also made these more limited than the indys which were more limited than the infernos....
That's actually not true, the production number on these was higher than the Indys, unless the J Crew Stylist I talk to was jerking my chain.

The personal stylist on J.Crew was only able to locate an 8.5 for the Concrete Jungles.  All other sizes are gone...

Such a sick shoe man, repped! I've been trying to find these in a size 13 for a while, with no luck :/

What's funny is that's my size. I know how you feel, it was a struggle finding that size. I checked ebay each and everyday over the summer, was finally able to get a 13 in July. So never stop looking.

What's funny is that's my size. I know how you feel, it was a struggle finding that size. I checked ebay each and everyday over the summer, was finally able to get a 13 in July. So never stop looking.
My jealousy levels just shot through the roof, damn! You know what the thing is, I know exactly which size 13 you bought on eBay because I remember someone bought it a day before payday -_- I was so pissed haha

Anyways, I hope you rock them, they're such a sick shoe! The hunt continues...

Okay, so I'm looking enviously at the J Crew 996s that are too small for me, and a size 13 is listed but it's sold out?? Did they actually sell any size 13s or is it a website error? I'd love to scoop both colors if they're available in my size...

Last edited:
Sizes 8.5 and 10.5 were just up for the Concrete Jungles.  Not my sizes so I refreshed the page, and they were already gone.  For those still looking, sizes are continuing to pop up.

Anybody know what model Ronnie's wearing here? I agree with one of the IG commenters, it looks like a 530...thoughts?

damn man i'm so dispaointed... went to the store an they don't even have instore in a size 13. I should have copped off the website when i had the chance.

I'm cursed with shoes man.

I endedup buying a size 11. If someone wants to trade holla.

From the J Crew description

"Inspired by the nature motif of an underground club on St. Mark's Place in New York City, he gave the classic sneaker the color scheme of a forest to create a concrete jungle"

Just out of curiosity, anyone know which club they're referring to? I tried searching on Goolge to no avail. 

Back
Top Bottom