Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What's funny is the tall tee never left, it just got a lot tighter.

I could do without the croc on the ankle, but the shoes are still a 10/10.

Laughing at you guys with the "I AIN'T GONNA BE CAUGHT DEAD IN NO SISSY BOY PINK SHOES FAM. MATTER FACT, LEMME GET MY TALL TEE OUT THE ATTIC. STARTING TO FEEL TOO METRO." attitude.

Woah, what? Maybe the shoe just doesn't appeal to some people.. You honestly can't see why this would be a polarizing colorway?

Woah, what? Maybe the shoe just doesn't appeal to some people.. You honestly can't see why this would be a polarizing colorway?
Not directed to everyone who doesn't like the shoe; just those who feel the need to underline their masculinity by ridiculing the color pink.

Not directed to everyone who doesn't like the shoe; just those who feel the need to underline their masculinity by ridiculing the color pink.
Not trying to start anything, but has that happened in this thread? I kind of thought society was past that at this point. Colors are just colors yo!

Anybody else feel like the pictures of the shoes on NB.com are way too close up? Its kind of hard for me to get an accurate overview of the shoe.

Not trying to start anything, but has that happened in this thread? I kind of thought society was past that at this point. Colors are just colors yo!
Yeah, when the pics first got posted on here there were a few lol. Much progress has been made in the past 15 years, but society still has a ways to go.

Such a clean colorway, I love my pair! How do yours fit? I usually wear a 13, and I have these in a 13 but there's a ton of room, I feel like I could easily fit a 12. 
Yep mine are pretty huge. Easily could've gone .5 size down at least.

Lolol Truth!!

Does anyone have any leads on under retail pricing on the 997NV ?
what size?  I was able to grab the 997gy for 140 a couple of wks ago from newbalance.com using coupons from retailmenot.com.  i think there is one on there for 15% off + free ship over $125

Back
Top Bottom