Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

$150 smh where did I miss out on them for that price. Need
Bait had an instore sale on Black Friday, 40% off from 9-10 am. I got mine for $156 + tax. Last size 9 at their flagship store, too bad they didn't have an 8.5. Bait still has a 30% off sale until Monday with code BLK30FRI30. I have not seen the 997pr's on either pys.com or baitme.com. The code works for both pys and bait, new releases are not eligible for the code.

Another good deal is actually on nb.com right now for any model. Get 20% off on Cyber Monday, use ebates for another 12% cashback and then pay with PayPal and get another 5% back (assuming you signed up for their holiday promo). Go eat bros.

Last edited:
Some more Cyber Monday deals for you guys..

Need Supply 20% off entire site
Urban Outfitters $50 off $150

Here is the scuff on my 997 rose.

It was originally a black scuff mark but I think I've made it worse.
No, seriously, daaaaaaamnnnn!!!!!!!!!!  That's a high unsat!

Ok, now that that's outta my system...did you try a Magic Eraser on it yet?  If so and no dice, might wanna think repaint dunny!

Whatever path you choose sir...good luck and godspeed!

Last edited:

Haven't heard much about the Shoe Gallery x NB MRT 580 being released, guess they have been released 11/22 in store only?  According to the official NB Collab release calendar, they will release on the NB website 12/6?  Anyone's heard what they will retail for?

http://www.newbalance.com/shoe-gallery-collab/

Any info will be helpful!
I think it already released for phone orders, at least a friend of mine was able to order a pair from the store

best $149 I have ever spent. I wouldn't have been mad paying full retail these are so nice. 
nice i saw when they were available, sadly the 10.5 was gone

Cyber Monday Guide:

Trying to help those looking for some good deals on some sick kicks!

FLYSTREETLIFE.com

50% Everything - No Code

Packer Shoes

50%  Everything using code: "BF2014"

Next 

33% Everything using code: "CYBER33"

Oneness287.com

30% Everything using code: "CYBER"

Bodega

20%  Everything using code: "STUFFED"

Check them out! hope this helps!

Back