Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Like or dislike? :smile:

Those are dope but I can't tell what material the toebox and toe area is on my phone. If it's leather I would just keep them. If it's suede or felt they could be dirt magnets but suede should be fine if you spray some sort of protector on them.

Those are dope but I can't tell what material the toebox and toe area is on my phone. If it's leather I would just keep them. If it's suede or felt they could be dirt magnets but suede should be fine if you spray some sort of protector on them.
They're suede bro..Crep protector my best bet?

998 burgundy on kith now, so cncpts and kith both limited restock... are these coming back?

Neither store had an 11 online (at least that I saw). I'm really curious to see if this is a re-release or just extra stock.

I need dte's size 13 sub $140 shipped . a lot to ask for lol
The nb.com method I mentioned on the last page should get them to a net price of roughly $145 (depending on your state tax) if that works for you...

OR

Go to Ubiq and use the code "cyber25" to get them for $150 and use PayPal for additonal 5% off.

I, myself, am trying to decide on whether or not to grab them as well. I know this question has been asked a million times before, but should I go TTS? Not sure if anyone here wears Asics, but I wear a snug 8.5 in the GLV and GL3 for comparison. These would be my first set of NB. I'd try to try them on locally first, but there are no 997's around me.

Last edited:
what size did you grab, and did you know if it's been up or they reupped?
I grabbed a 10. Not sure if they even got a FSR. Seems like they reupped with limited sizes. Hopefully other shops get a restock as well so my brethren can eat too. I will keep an eye out. What size are you?

I sold my jcrews.. it delivered the saturday before thanksgiving.. the dude hasn't picked it up yet. I used signiture. I think he was trying to pull a fast one. Do i wait 15 days and see what heppens

I sold my jcrews.. it delivered the saturday before thanksgiving.. the dude hasn't picked it up yet. I used signiture. I think he was trying to pull a fast one. Do i wait 15 days and see what heppens
Doesn't paypal seller protection protect you as long as the tracking status say delivered? So how could he scam you?

The nb.com method I mentioned on the last page should get them to a net price of roughly $145 (depending on your state tax) if that works for you...

OR

Go to Ubiq and use the code "cyber25" to get them for $150 and use PayPal for additonal 5% off.

I, myself, am trying to decide on whether or not to grab them as well. I know this question has been asked a million times before, but should I go TTS? Not sure if anyone here wears Asics, but I wear a snug 8.5 in the GLV and GL3 for comparison. These would be my first set of NB. I'd try to try them on locally first, but there are no 997's around me.
I tried to buy some stuff from ubiq today using paypal and couldn't figure out how to check out....how do you get an extra 5% off by using pp?

And in response to sizing, I wear a 9.5 in glv and gl3 and wear size 9 in the NB 997. Definitely go a half size down bro.

Last edited:
I need dte's size 13 sub $140 shipped . a lot to ask for lol
cheapest ive seen them for is $170 shipped on ebay...try ubiq's website they have 25% off with free shipping today...if they have your size that should come to $150 plus tax in your state...good luck man

He hasn't picked them up yet. I think he was trying to see if I was gonna ship them without signature.
I

I tried to buy some stuff from ubiq today using paypal and couldn't figure out how to check out....how do you get an extra 5% off by using pp?

And in response to sizing, I wear a 9.5 in glv and gl3 and wear size 9 in the NB 997. Definitely go a half size down bro.
Checkout is fairly straight forward...? PayPal is offering 5% cashback on all purchases (after you made one first) for the Holidays when you sign up for the promo. Go to the website and you should see the offer before logging in. Again, make sure you buy something small using PayPal first to activate the offer. Any purchase after that you'll get the 5% back. Thanks for the sizing info.

Checkout is fairly straight forward...? PayPal is offering 5% cashback on all purchases (after you made one first) for the Holidays when you sign up for the promo. Go to the website and you should see the offer before logging in. Again, make sure you buy something small using PayPal first to activate the offer. Any purchase after that you'll get the 5% back. Thanks for the sizing info.
i must have missed that...oh well it only ended up being $6 that I would've saved.

Back
Top Bottom