Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For anyone interested I have a pair of sz 10 red devils I want to get rid of.

PM me if interested

If anyone's still looking for the NB x SG MRT580SG in a size 9US, there's still a pair available at livestock for $167.37USD. Not sure how much shipping would be though, since they're out in Canada...

http://deadstock.ca/collections/foo...e-x-shoe-gallery-mrt580-le-tour-de-miami-blue

Also, CM1600 Hamptons sizes 8, 8.5, 9.5, 11, 12, 13 available...

http://deadstock.ca/collections/foo...inter-in-the-hamptons-teal?variant=1053010951

Some sizes also available for Scarecrow 1500's, both Horween 998's and several styles of MRT580 "Japan Exclusives"(sorry guys, I don't know anything about NB's only released in Japan, but the obvious Mita stuff lol)...

Last edited:
$30 outlet find! It's a size 8 which isn't my size but of course I had to grab them. Also got 3 nb laces for $1 a piece. Today was a good day.

I'm a little late to the discussion, but in regards to 2014 being weak.. Not at all. I feel like the collabs were diverse enough that there was something for everyone and as mntioned, the GRs killed it too.

J Crew's stuff was especially strong.

Last edited:
anyone have a pair of 740 worthy's? Im looking to grab something different and was wondering if anyone could comment on fit/quality/feel. Im 11 in 998 for reference.

That Footpatrol tongue looks so much like the 530 with that large NB branding on it. Hope it's a 1500.

That Footpatrol tongue looks so much like the 530 with that large NB branding on it. Hope it's a 1500.
I thought that at first glance, but then realized that that's the back of the shoe and not the tongue. Plus, the book numbers list out 1500.

I thought that at first glance, but then realized that that's the back of the shoe and not the tongue. Plus, the book numbers list out 1500.
Wow didn't even notice that good call, going to check heel tabs when I get home
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom