Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Do all cncpts collabs come with that deep red box or do they have to come strictly from their spot to get it?
not all

cncpts releases:

tannery : instore/online special box

cnotes : instore special box, online (aka cncpts and other retailers) reg box

i believe those glv pairs were red box except maybe one had a different box maybe it was another brand collab

but essentially i think any collab after cnote/tannery has had a special box, at least for nbs it is

Unfortunately, it appears they put the new balances back on the "excluded from promo" list. The $50.00 won't work with New Balances unless they take them off of the exclusion list again. 

Update: Chat with a rep and give them the code, they will retroactively apply it to your order if you stay on with them. Pebble Blue for $117 shipped. Finally!
I'll definitely have to try at least! Sigh, I always miss out...
mean.gif

I wouldn't wait till a coupon to drop because NB will be dropping a lot more new stuff in a couple weeks so I wouldn't bank on a coupon. Pissed I missed out on my size I did the same thing was gonna wait for a coupon. Kind of stupid I feel like the grey 990 should always be readily abaliable like the grey 996 and 998

The part that baffles me the most is they are saying reissue when it was 3 yeaa ago they had the 30th ann reissue. That's why I didn't pull the trigger if thought they may have just been making it readily available. Like someone said a few pages back they only made 990 pairs so are they doing a release every couple years of just 990 pairs? Anyway my rants over if NB had any common sense they should make this sneaker readily available on their site at all times

Last edited:
thanks meniac, for the 998GNR hookup.  i've been admiring them for the past few days... just too clean!  going to take my time to unDS them. 

for those looking... i stumbled upon a couple smaller sizes of the GNR on amazon too.  us sizes 7.5 and 9.5

Tokyobike x New Balance "C Series" 

While the first two are the collab, the rest are just part of the series. Classic 8-s running models re-purposed as bicycling sneakers. More info:  ehttp://hypebeast.com/2015/1/tokyobike-x-new-balance-2015-c-series-collection

Well I definitely think these are interesting! You have to appreciate what comes out of New Balance's Japanese design studio. Those high tops are making me feel some type of way though...

What are your guys thoughts?

Well they are made for cycling and they look weird so that's an easy pass.

Last edited:
Some help please lads. I've read through the thread some and is still none the wiser on 577 sizing. Currently wear a US9 in most Nikes (Roshe Run, Air Max 1 etc.), which I believe to be my true size. Wanting to purchase a pair of 577 25th Anniversary, but according to some UK made 577's run 1/2 size small. So I assume I should get US9.5?

Will it be too long compared to my other trainers? Too much space?

Grateful for any help given.

Some help please lads. I've read through the thread some and is still none the wiser on 577 sizing. Currently wear a US9 in most Nikes (Roshe Run, Air Max 1 etc.), which I believe to be my true size. Wanting to purchase a pair of 577 25th Anniversary, but according to some UK made 577's run 1/2 size small. So I assume I should get US9.5?
Will it be too long compared to my other trainers? Too much space?

Grateful for any help given.
577s do no fit a half size small, the fit me a half size big and the anniversary ones have a leather lining, I'd go for a US8.5 but a US9 would be the safest option, but whatever you do, don't go up!

Made in England 577s are tts to your 997/998 but if you go Asian made which they aren't then you would go half size down. But that's just me everyone's different.

Back
Top Bottom