Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

for real no big sizes?! Oh yeah were you the one looking for size 13 wings and horns ?
That's what their blog said, highest they're releasing is a UK11 
mean.gif
 and yup, that was me!

well im hearing these are a footpatrol exclusive as in not even a ww release. dont take my word for it its somethin i heard that knows peoples lol. who knows in the end.

Those FPs are lovely, but i just wish they'd put a bit more colour on the shoe. I think i'll be good with my 997PRs. 

Those FPs are lovely, but i just wish they'd put a bit more colour on the shoe. I think i'll be good with my 997PRs. 

I pretty much said the exact same thing on the last page lol. I have a feeling most feel the same way. Definitely a must cop if you don't have the PRs though!

Grabbed some M990GRY (Reissue) and Deconstructed 696DB at NB.com. I'll post some on foot as they come in.

Funds were tight a few months ago so I missed out on the first two 997 CWs. Anyone know any sneaky spots that may still have a 9?

Funds were tight a few months ago so I missed out on the first two 997 CWs. Anyone know any sneaky spots that may still have a 9?

GY are supposed to re-release this year. NV can be had below retail on eBay if you message these rascal resellers

Back
Top Bottom