Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Has anyone bought from here before? Site looks a bit sketch.. Geocities circa 1994...
They have some pretty good sizes in some rare stuff that I would like to pick up. Wanted to check first before pulling trigger. 

Site is legit - they have a brick and mortar in Toronto - I've bought from the site as well.

They need to work on that site though.

That's cos most prob purchased online like myself I'd imagine. Not everyone in UK lives in London too? Plus you have the same old TeamFP resellers queuing up for all the hot releases, check eBay for their pics.

Has anyone bought from here before? Site looks a bit sketch.. Geocities circa 1994...

They have some pretty good sizes in some rare stuff that I would like to pick up. Wanted to check first before pulling trigger. 
I was definitely sketched out when I saw the site this morning, but found some reviews on NT and people said they were legit. Scooped the 997JNB this morning and saved some cash due to the CAD to USD conversion. 

Today...

So did anyone elses NB outlet get a size run of 1400sb, 1400g, and 1400bks (bks in girl sizes)? Cause mine did...
SB
nbm1400sb.jpg

1400g
M1400-G_1.jpg

1400bks
m1400bks_b.jpg

Last edited:
Footpatrol with the swiftness.  Ordered Saturday - delivered on a SUNDAY.  Amazing.  All other stores take note, that's how you do it.

The gold laces that come with, have a shimmer to them, by far the worst of the three options imo.  Red just doesn't really sit well, so going with the blacks.  Just not sure whether it's the waxed flats or the included flats, at the moment, leaning towards the non waxed option.  Overall though, the quality is spot on as you'd expect for a Made in UK model.  And a gum sole too, perfect!

Last edited:

Footpatrol with the swiftness.  Ordered Saturday - delivered on a SUNDAY.  Amazing.  All other stores take note, that's how you do it.

The gold laces that come with, have a shimmer to them, by far the worst of the three options imo.  Red just doesn't really sit well, so going with the blacks.  Just not sure whether it's the waxed flats or the included flats, at the moment, leaning towards the non waxed option.  Overall though, the quality is spot on as you'd expect for a Made in UK model. 
Damn, super fast shipping! The shoes look amazing, but 215,- euro including ship was a bit killing.

I hear you about the pricing, but what we are all willing to pay is all relative at the end of the day.  I'm pretty happy I was able to get a pair on initial release.

The gold laces that come with, have a shimmer to them, by far the worst of the three options imo.  Red just doesn't really sit well, so going with the blacks.  Just not sure whether it's the waxed flats or the included flats, at the moment, leaning towards the non waxed option.  Overall though, the quality is spot on as you'd expect for a Made in UK model.  And a gum sole too, perfect!
what size is this? been looking for a 10.5UK..not even sure if it exists.

Speaking of the 997 and those done by concepts, not sure if I'm feeling this Orange. It's hard to tell the exact shade but I don't understand the solid flashy colors.

Speaking of the 997 and those done by concepts, not sure if I'm feeling this Orange. It's hard to tell the exact shade but I don't understand the solid flashy colors.
If it's a burnt, brownish orange then im all in. 

If its a bright orange then they can keep it

Back
Top Bottom