Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Have to get those concepts... Decision has to be made to try for the concepts release or wait for the WW release...

A full size down might be too aggressive. Every pair of US/UK made NB's I own are size 11 (577's included) and I've never had a problem. I wear 11.5 in Roshe's, AM1's and AM Lunar 1's.
I'd say try going a half size down considering your feet are E width.
It is .5 size down, I'm a true 9. Considered going TTS according to my Nike size, but I couldn't find one in US9 for a decent price and the US9.5 I currently have fit huge. This is actually my first pair of NB's, so here's hoping they fit right and it's smooth sailing from here on out.

Concepts will be had.
CNotes today...

Anyone know if the 998cel is dropping anywhere else? Right when I stopped checking this thread the shoe gets released.

Anyone know if the 998cel is dropping anywhere else? Right when I stopped checking this thread the shoe gets released.
I am pretty sure they have not released yet. The only place that I know that got them was capsule toronto. I am sure they will be released everywhere else soon...

Tryn to convince myself to pass on the orange 997s but the materials look on point. Also have to factor in that I might better off coppin one of their older better collabs at that price. We'll see

Tryn to convince myself to pass on the orange 997s but the materials look on point. Also have to factor in that I might better off coppin one of their older better collabs at that price. We'll see
What could you get for under $250? I like the tannerys but cant find a decent size 13 anywhere

What could you get for under $250? I like the tannerys but cant find a decent size 13 anywhere

Not exactly under $250, i meant at or around the same price point. I would have to dig to find these deals ofc but im sure something would turn up, if not even $20/30 more might be worth it. Thats just my logic behind buying shoes not sure if anyone else shares the same logic lol

Last edited:
Anyone with the deconstructed 696 care to comment how they fit? Thinking if i should be going with my 997/998 size or smaller.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom