Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

As an LFC supporter, I couldn't be happier about the NB kits
smokin.gif
Agreed. I am imagining a "Made in England" 577 in Liverpool colors...

I looked up the ones you mentioned they look to be like a royal blue apposed to the ones I bought being more of a navy blue. 

Thanks for the info, it is appreciated .
yea yours are more like a true navy, in person VSW is more violet/navy than the royal in the pics that ive seen

This won't change the price of their shoes. New Balance is re-entering the world football market. Liverpool was an obvious start (Fenway Sports Group/ John Henry etc.). All they really did was take over from Warrior. It's great to see them back in the fold. They've been making their presence known all season with different players (Ramsey comes to mind as an Arsenal supporter).
I believe they already have three other European clubs with Celtic in the works.
Porto of Portugal is also a New Balance squad

Yeah Guccipaul dropped some unsaturated pics. They look really good.

I guess you have to realize that those pics are saturated but man they look like 2 different shoes. I'm not making a judgement on what color is better but why aren't pic representative of the actual color posted buy you know the seller? Especially because returning anything is this day and age is impossible.

Every photo I've seen has the toe just like that. Looks incredible to me.
im scared to pull the trigger, I have been done with 1500s every since they changed up the mold. I need to see these either in person or no stock photo. NB can fool us sometimes with their pics

Anybody nice enough to share their $50 off Jcrew code? Trying to get the peeble blues before it runs out. Thanks in advance!

In regards to NB soccer, they also signed some big players; Kompany, Nasri, Ramsey among other notable Premier League players. Interested to see what route they take with soccer. 

Yo guys, just wanted to share a list I recently put together for Complex regarding branching out and getting into different sneakers brands. I thought the NB heads would especially dig this one. Let me know what you think! 

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2015/02/reasons-to-diversify-sneaker-purchases/

Pretty cool and very relevant to me since last year was the first time I branched out. Picked up about 15 pairs of NB Asics Saucony. Still want some diadoras and Etonics. There's a lot of awesome stuff out there

In regards to NB soccer, they also signed some big players; Kompany, Nasri, Ramsey among other notable Premier League players. Interested to see what route they take with soccer. 
Im very intrested if NB soccer will take of or just be looked down on...

repped cause...GO Chelsea!

EDIT: well i tried to rep but im out lol 

Last edited:
Saw these at my local store. Reserved them to think about it, but they are so nice.

Sorry for the crappy pic, and the Asics..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom