Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I want these but too many other things have to get copped. Street Meats Yearo f the sheep instapump and the air max 1 on Monday. Plus I have playcloths look alikes.

Last edited:
Concepts is fixing their website right now. Something is wrong with the website. Keep trying everyone.

big fail for concepts to switch up to this crappy checkout system for a release like this :x

big fail for concepts to switch up to this crappy checkout system for a release like this
sick.gif
if it worked from the start it wouldnt be so bad - I like what they are trying to do

Yea this was pretty bad. They definitely took them off the website. They should just move this release date back

So they're switching shipping to USPS? I know they gained a 3rd party shipping partner to help shipping turn around but not sure if I like the switch to USPS

I'm still in the checkout section where I can see I have a 9 in my cart. Just can't do anything with them lol this is ridiculpus

I agree they shouldnt be using this release to test the waters.. But I noticed that their site is completely separate from their checkout page, they dont go hand in hand. On the new checkout page I have 3 pairs carted, on the OG site I have nothing in my cart

Back
Top Bottom