Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I have 3 pairs carted too. Can't find any way to adjust it. Only way I can get to checkout is by adding a size that's "in stock".

the captcha has changed.. at least for me.. went from asking me to verify images to now asking me to verify words...

the captcha has changed.. at least for me.. went from asking me to verify images to now asking me to verify words...
Yeah I think its different/random every time.. I had to verify lettuce and I need to select more than one response. Crazy stuff

Yeah I think its different/random every time.. I had to verify lettuce and I need to select more than one response. Crazy stuff

in between orignally carting and starting all the way over it didnt make me verify anything.. it just automatically told me "0 left in this color/combination" or whatever

i'm pretty upset.. not to rehash or echo what has been said all over social media, but CNCPTS and Kith are pretty much the only two online retailers I can count on for smooth releases and transactions.. This---has really been a punch to the guy..

the best part is how concepts hasn't communicated anything yet. lol. :rofl:.

Back
Top Bottom