Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They did on the gram like 15 mins ago

Last edited:
I think i'd rather they were sold out now then hold out hope for some random drop later in the day when i'm not free

still 0 pieces in the inventory. feeling stupid for closing out my carted 9.5 window

think most of the shoes are already carted but just can't be checked out

still 0 pieces in the inventory. feeling stupid for closing out my carted 9.5 window
think most of the shoes are already carted but just can't be checked out

yeah but once they knew they knew that had a major issue they should've cleared carts..and made an annoucement

Definitely a restock. 150 ish pairs initially in many sizes stock at around 9:30, no way they all sold with this many people striking out.

Page monitor alerted me of changes on the product page. Refreshed it and saw that they were slowly putting sizes up on the old system. Refreshed until my size popped up. Was able to check out at 12:59 EST.

Concepts will make this right somehow, they always do

Page monitor alerted me of changes on the product page. Refreshed it and saw that they were slowly putting sizes up on the old system. Refreshed until my size popped up. Was able to check out at 12:59 EST.
Wow, that is ******** and infuriating 

I saw that too and me being a 13 and they added size by size i filled everything out with the quickness and still sold out

Wait. How do you ad to cart using the old system? When I go to it, it ask me to click to purchase which go to the new system

the sizes popped up on the right side; where they usually do (next to the orange purchase button)

Back
Top Bottom