Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks for sharing the code. Finally got it before it runs out of my size. Paid $119 shipped but still better than $170+.
The perks of my girl working at J. Crew. Finally picked up the Pebble Blues. $64.00

Just got my confirmation email from Concepts for a 9.5 (order #15XX).  Fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled.

Thanks for sharing the code. Finally got it before it runs out of my size. Paid $119 shipped but still better than $170+.
Anyone else's Pebbles come in a tiny generic red NB box? Not that big of a deal but the shoes barley fit in there. 
laugh.gif

Anyone else's Pebbles come in a tiny generic red NB box? Not that big of a deal but the shoes barley fit in there. :lol:
All my 998s are size 9.5, and they are all stuffed into a box that they can barely fit in. I think size 10 gets a slightly bigger box, but I wasn't pleased when I saw the box size that 9.5s get crammed into. :smh:

All my 998s are size 9.5, and they are all stuffed into a box that they can barely fit in. I think size 10 gets a slightly bigger box, but I wasn't pleased when I saw the box size that 9.5s get crammed into.
mean.gif
true.  it would be ideal if we could fit shoes trees in the shoes comfortably in the box. 

Just ordered the concepts, anyone know if international orders pay customs? Noted they had a customs/brokerage charge but it was only $2.50 and international shipping was only $19!!!!

So salty I didn't get these[emoji]128532[/emoji]. My alma maters colors too. Looks like I'll pay resell unless anyone accidentally doubled up on 10.5-11 on accident

So salty I didn't get these[emoji]128532[/emoji]. My alma maters colors too. Looks like I'll pay resell unless anyone accidentally doubled up on 10.5-11 on accident
Er if you're talking about the cncpts I think there are still pairs in stock?  I just checked out a size 10 a few min ago.

so you got both email conf?

Yeah big homie.

I got the first minutes after the checkout. And the second one took 25 minutes. I did see a tweet where cncpts replied back to a guy who asked If he "saw a confirmation number and saw the charge--was he good?" And they replied "yes"

Back
Top Bottom