Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Honestly I'm not sure I understand your point. Just because a sneaker is all one color doesn't make it dope? I think the bottom line is if you like orange then you grabbed these today and if you don't then you didn't. Also, I don't think a shoe has to be creative to be a  great collab.. Look at SNS all black and all red 577 collabs.. They're both great yet all one color.
I think you are right. I am hating on these because I just expect more from a collaboration. The materials are on point BUT NB materials are Always on point. I just can't get with the Orange.
To each their own.

I think you are right. I am hating on these because I just expect more from a collaboration. The materials are on point BUT NB materials are Always on point. I just can't get with the Orange.
To each their own.
Fair enough.. I couldn't get with the pink so I was really looking forward to these.. I must say they need a lace swap tho.. Dude in store had white in and it broke up the Orange a bit and looked butter

They picked the wrong time to release em. Too many sneakers dropping right now.

Exactly why I had to pass. All star kicks and other collabs that dropped plus the pricing made these passable. If these dropped two or three weeks later I'd have copped.

Exactly why I had to pass. All star kicks and other collabs that dropped plus the pricing made these passable. If these dropped two or three weeks later I'd have copped.
yea asw is gonna be packed. these will be lingering around for retail, maybe even a little bit under from some desperate ppl. no pressure to cop at all :lol:

ehh i dont like any of the all star kicks coming out, not even gonna try for em which is why im so happy i at least got these luxury goods. plus going by the past 2 years' all star kicks, they're gonna get restocked so many times throughout the year. no point of getting them on release date just wait for finishline or footlocker to restock them, which they probably will like 5 times.

wasn't too interested with the rose collab, already have the fieg rose gold asics i don't need 2 pink runners. don't have anything really in orange so these were a must imo

Damnit, I totally missed out on these lux 997's :frown:

If I'm not mistaken though, didn't someone mention that these will be released through other retailers? Can anyone shed some light on that please?

I'm not an expert on the topic (far from it) but I don't think I've ever seen one of the ConceptxNBs ever appear at other retailers like other special releases. There is a possibility that they may restock.

Or maybe I'm wrong and they'll pop up at Kith, etc.

SEALs and C Notes released at a ton of spots. Remains to be seen on these, Cncpts says they're exclusive, but End had them on their calendar.

SEALs and C Notes released at a ton of spots. Remains to be seen on these, Cncpts says they're exclusive, but End had them on their calendar.

In fairness, Cncpts tweeted that it is the US exclusive launch so End doesn't count since its in Europe.

the quality on these look good but i just cant do orange.. the rose was better. these look like carrot creamsicle. how is everyone liking their pair of luxury goods?

they are still available. i would grab a pair if i thought i would ever wear them. wish all releases were this widely available.

Last edited:
Hey, haven't been around this thread before, but I recently picked up a couple of new balance 998's. I actually was wondering if all the pairs of 998 have that 3M reflective material on them. At times it can be a little too much, thanks for those that have them and know. I was looking in on buying the MobyDick 998's but wasn't sure if I wanted the 3M to stand out.

Last edited:
Hey, haven't been around this thread before, but I recently picked up a couple of new balance 998's. I actually was wondering if all the pairs of 998 have that 3M reflective material on them. At times it can be a little too much, thanks for those that have them and know. I was looking in on buying the MobyDick 998's but wasn't sure if I wanted the 3M to stand out.
The MBs have 3M on the material going around the base of the laces and the heel area, but it's very discrete.

Back
Top Bottom