Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

That was quick.

Some quick turnaround times for the cncpts.  Do they have a login section where you can check the status of an order? Just noticed they don't have it or I am going blind.

concepts making up for that horrible release with overnight shipping? 

they shipped USPS priority.. which in most cases if you get something processes by like 4pm or so on a Saturday, you can have it at someone's door by Monday.. (unless you're on the west coast--they do have 3-day priority in situations like that)

Did anyone who doubled up get BOTH pairs today? My second order arrived first, but not the order that was trapped in my cart and was able to checkout with after the fix

they shipped USPS priority.. which in most cases if you get something processes by like 4pm or so on a Saturday, you can have it at someone's door by Monday.. (unless you're on the west coast--they do have 3-day priority in situations like that)
Did anyone who doubled up get BOTH pairs today? My second order arrived first, but not the order that was trapped in my cart and was able to checkout with after the fix
Thanks for the info. I scored a pair around 2pm on RD and got a confirmation email. Just hoping I actually get the shoes because I got them before the 4pm restock/fix. So i'm in the same boat as you with your first pair. 

Back
Top Bottom