Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don't know how you guys do it. I have already bought the 998 CEL and 997 CCFs and I now want the 997 DOL!
I have no self control...
I look at it like this... The more money I save, the more shoes I can buy... So I can either buy GR's at a retail price which I consider to be too high anyways, or I can wait and save myself some cash for another release. GR's rarely sell out and 99% of the time go on sale, or can be had with a discount code. 

Last edited:
if you got dough to blow go ham and feed that impulsivity…i try and be that educated consumer (cheap) and get my dollars worth…

CCF and DOL will be purchased for hopefully around 150
smokin.gif
Word. Can't be paying retail for NBs

Anybody notice that these are priced at 235$ at Oneness and 260$ at Extra butter. Different prices...why??
i want to say oneness chooses their own prices because they charge up the *** for hot releases they can lower prices on others

I'm Abouta pick those 997CCF and a pair of PRs for the low with my asics davinci trust fund...seems like nobody wants to sell me a pair lol oh well

Last edited:
Meet him in a police station bruh. Lol
Somebody not far from where I live almost had their car stolen from some punk *** kid thru Craigslist. They agreed to meet at a kroger (I live in a suburban area upper middle class) which is like the safest place to be lol and the kid tried to steal their Mustang they brought to sell. When he pulled the gun the sellers ran and started screaming and the kid took off. The dumbass used his home computer to broker the deal online and the Police tracked him down backtracking his IP address in a matter of hours lol. Well the point is now the cops are persuading people to use the police stations parking lot for online deals if they feel they need to lol 

. These are a little better, I know most concepts new balance rep come in replicas new balance boxes which these don't

Back
Top Bottom