Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

not a fan of 574 and definately not for 200 but im diggin these

is pittsburgh the only ikea to hit up? already did a stock search of our 1 location here in ohio and they are out. i want like 50 pairs lol 

Hey guys, anyone know how much Autobahn Day & Night 577s are worth now? Been looking for them for a minute now. Thanks!

I've been traveling the last few days so I completely missed out on the JPs and most sites seem to be sold out. Anyone know if a 7.5 or an 8 is available still? Or do I need to hit the resale market?

20% off code for NB on JJ (good through tomorrow):

Anytime, glad I could help. 
So they are going to continue producing the same ones? Someone said they were being discontinued and potentially being replaced with an all plastic one ( I think they are being sold already in South East Asia?).

This is what I was told by on of their buyers. We will see.

I saw a review last night on the 1300jp. They did not look that great. The guy who did the review said several times in the vid that they were not worth $300. I was tempted but glad i passed. I would have been p'd off if i had ordered online and got them in hand based on what i saw in his review. I definately think new balance got over on people with the jp

Last edited:
I saw a review last night on the 1300jp. They did not look that great. The guy who did the review said several times in the vid that they were not worth $300. I was tempted but glad i passed. I would have been p'd off if i had ordered online and got them in hand based on what i saw in his review. I definately think new balance got over on people with the jp

nostalgia + limited = Hype

Just one man's opinion but there are far better options from NB (any 997) for a lower price point. But if you're just a hardcore runner/NB collector which it seems this drop is aimed at you know what you're getting yourself into.

Been searching for quite some time and just copped some 997NV for $176 shipped, but they're .5 bigger than my usual 997 size. I hope they fit, otherwise I'm gonna have to let them go. 
ohwell.gif

Word, I was like wtf... I think they caught on, not only do they charge a $*** ton for shipping, but now the shoe tree itself is 200% the original price!? Don't forget about applicable tax if there is an Ikea in your state.

Last edited:
Word, I was like wtf... I think they caught on, not only do they charge a $*** ton for shipping, but now the shoe tree itself is 200% the original price!? Don't forget about applicable tax if there is an Ikea in your state.

Yeah they charge tax too but we don't have any IKEA here although they're building one. She said prices vary in every IKEA, she was kinda pissed when I declined. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom