Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What up fellas!

New to the thread (been lurking NT for a minute tho)

Does anyone know where I can get the 696 Deconstructed in tan or olive, preferably on sale. I know Black Market had a 50% sale a few weeks back, hopefully I can capitalize on something similar.

One thing I learned in this thread is to be patient and not pay retail for general releases. Not sure if the 696 Deconstructed falls into this category.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
I have seen the tan and brown pairs on sale at Feature and on eBay.  The olives were the coveted cw and didnt go on sale when I was searching for them. I ended up buying from sneakerhead for retail and free shipping. They fit extra long so I would .5 down from your regular size in NBs. 

Last edited:

I wanted these so bad but 11 was too big. Need a 10 and now sale is over =(
I feel like these are very underrated. There was almost a FSR on the UBIQ sale . Keep searching, I'm sure you'll find a pair below retail. I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I come across any. 

I wanted these so bad but 11 was too big. Need a 10 and now sale is over =(
I feel like these are very underrated. There was almost a FSR on the UBIQ sale . Keep searching, I'm sure you'll find a pair below retail. I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I come across any. 
agreed on underrated. I must have gotten to it late, there were only 9,11,12 left when I checked last week. Yea below retail isnt a problem. I wanted that $90 steal haha. 

Ok gents, long time listener first time caller - gonna buy the NB 530s West NYC, how do they fit? 

Last edited:
Hey guys. Can I get a quick legit check on some Infernos that I'm interested in? The seller will give me some pictures of the box and tongue tag/label in a few hours. Just wanna know if someone can spot them as legit/fake from these few photos. I know a lot of fakes have been going around on eBay (weird toebox shape... bad spacing and font for '9-9-8'). I looked at GTFan712's video on the Infernos and they look all right to me... just want a second opinion (or two.. or three). Thanks in advance!

Thanks a lot for the legit check and so quickly! $125 shipped paypal. Surprised no one jumped on these. He also had a pair of Mojitos worn a few times for $160!

Last edited:
Was thinking of customizing my Regatta's similar to the way Jon Timbre did with the only in Soho theme. This would be my first attempt at dying suede and leather. I would just use Angelus suede and leather dye. You guys think this is too ambitious of me and I'll just end up ruining them? Only thing I'm worried about is that steady hand work at the NB letters.

Sup guys, I just wanted to clarify some general sizing before I start getting more new balance off eBay (always do direct pp to save +10%)
So my question is what are my sizes in 996/998/1300&1400?
My 997 size is US9, half down from my true size.
Also I found some DS 997CCF for 154 invoiced, sellers username is fashion2you14. Message him directly for that price.

Last edited:
This was the pair that I asked for LC a couple of days ago for $80. I'm happy about the price and loved the quality on this 530s. Really comfy shoes. I will start looking for NB shoes as I think they don't rip off people's money unlike Nike with their quality control today.

Back
Top Bottom