Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Does anyone think that sold out sizes will restock?

If not, this can definitely influence my urgency of copping instead of waiting til people get their pairs in.
Hopefully they do, us big footers (size 13) are SOL at the moment. I'm *partially* okay with this because I'm holding out for more options, but we'll see how long it takes for those to pop up...

Last edited:
Anyone actually order a pair yet? Curious is to when we will see a photo in hand beside the nb photos for the ad.
yea i did the day they dropped. ill post pics. btw ALL creative credit on mine go to stunna man. i basically copied his 990 he did which imo was the best 990 custom. 

Guy says 100 percent authentic?

@mightyphantom those look aiite. I always get scared of wearing sneakers with the lighter colored toe boxes. Does not look like you will be disappointed. I want to see that speckled midsole...

i actually think there are really good designs we havent seen yet... people dont wanna get bit just quite yet.

Last edited:
doing custom on site.. 998 "AFEW" 
tongue.gif

Kakkerlak sample 1 
roll.gif

Kakkerlak v.2

and "Midori"... 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Hopefully they do, us big footers (size 13) are SOL at the moment. I'm *partially* okay with this because I'm holding out for more options, but we'll see how long it takes for those to pop up...

Does anyone think that sold out sizes will restock?

If not, this can definitely influence my urgency of copping instead of waiting til people get their pairs in.
Yeah it for sure went up to 13, I have a couple pairs saved in my wishlist size 13. I assume they ran out of materials for our size (soles? Idk) and hopefully they're get their **** together so they can take my money
BAD NEWS:

I emailed NB and they told me the following:
We are sorry for your frustrating experience.
After reviewing our inventory details we regret to inform you that our new and popular NB1 998 is only offered from size 7 to size 12 in men's sizes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
There must have been an error on our web site last Friday.
That was probably the biggest tease of the year -- I feel like breaking something 
mad.gif
 #bigfootproblems

I suggest anyone that has a custom sz 13 saved, just try ordering it and see if they would honour it.  Unfortunately, I don't have anything saved *exactly* the way I want it.

Also, please email/call Customer Support and (politely and firmly) ask for sz 13 be made available.  I know I am.  FWIW, I contacted NB.ca, but I assume this applies to both US and Canadian orders.  Hopefully, with enough demand/complainants, they would make it bigger sizes available.

Last edited:

BAD NEWS:

That was probably the biggest tease of the year -- I feel like breaking something 
mad.gif
 #bigfootproblems

I suggest anyone that has a custom sz 13 saved, just try ordering it and see if they would honour it.  Unfortunately, I don't have anything saved *exactly* the way I want it.

Also, please email/call Customer Support and (politely and firmly) ask for sz 13 be made available.  I know I am.  FWIW, I contacted NB.ca, but I assume this applies to both US and Canadian orders.  Hopefully, with enough demand/complainants, they would make it bigger sizes available.
unbelievable. **** everything about that. 

BAD NEWS:

mad.gif
 #bigfootproblems

They put up size 13 as a MISTAKE? That's total horse****. 
mad.gif
 I know I'll be politely but strongly addressing this in an email/tweet to their customer service.

Back
Top Bottom