Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

whats going on fellas, been missing for d**n near a year now lol. Did J.Crew do a pre-order or anything for the 4th of July 998s they're dropping this year? Sorry if this was answered already, i checked a few pages back but didn't see any info regarding. @Turnon  those Volcano kinda joints are sick! I think I spotted you at the Epitome release too man 
nthat.gif
Thanks! and probably, I was wearing Animal Pack AM95s

whats going on fellas, been missing for d**n near a year now lol. Did J.Crew do a pre-order or anything for the 4th of July 998s they're dropping this year? Sorry if this was answered already, i checked a few pages back but didn't see any info regarding. @Turnon  those Volcano kinda joints are sick! I think I spotted you at the Epitome release too man 
nthat.gif
I don't think there's any new of J.Crew dropping a 4th of July 998, that was last years drop. They're doing preorder now for the hilltop blues and nighthawks

nthat.gif
The Hilltop Blues? Yes those were available for preorder but as of 2 weeks ago the preorders were all full and they were no longer excepting. Im not sure if they are being produced in limited numbers or if they just set a limit to the preorders. Wouldnt hurt to call and ask about a preorder tho. 

I don't think there's any new of J.Crew dropping a 4th of July 998, that was last years drop. They're doing preorder now for the hilltop blues and nighthawks
Oh ok, I thought the hilltops were a "4th of July" type thing again. Clearly I've been missing NT lol. Thanks though @underfeated, I'll see if I can catch a rep and put in a pre-order 

The Hilltop Blues? Yes those were available for preorder but as of 2 weeks ago the preorders were all full and they were no longer excepting. Im not sure if they are being produced in limited numbers or if they just set a limit to the preorders. Wouldnt hurt to call and ask about a preorder tho. 
Yea I'll definitely call, same thing happened with the Pebble Blues but then again those "restocked" numerous times. Hoping for the same with the HTB joints 

99% sure those Hilltop Blues won't be releasing anywhere else, none of the previous J. Crew collabs have. That Kicks HI store probably just placed a preorder and then sold it, but you'd think they would have marked it up more.. I dunno. 

99% sure those Hilltop Blues won't be releasing anywhere else, none of the previous J. Crew collabs have. That Kicks HI store probably just placed a preorder and then sold it, but you'd think they would have marked it up more.. I dunno. 
According to my boy in Hawaii, they got a shipment of Hilltops by mistake so thy just sold them

Im so sad right now, shouldve doubled up on pebble blues when they were sitting on J Crews site. Now they are no where to be found and only 4 pairs on ebay going for above retail....i knew I messed up 

Actually I've seen Up There Store in Melbourne get Jcrew NBs. They had the navy 1400s. I'm not sure if they got any of the other jcrew pairs.

Actually I've seen Up There Store in Melbourne get Jcrew NBs. They had the navy 1400s. I'm not sure if they got any of the other jcrew pairs.
Yup, i remember they stocked the blue 1400s with the red N, beige 1400s with the orange N, 998 Midori greys and another pair sometime last year. smaller sizes only but I found it strange that they got JCrew pairs.

The Volcano ID's are dope, and I like the "volcano ....almost" on the back for an ID. The font is nice also.

I actually have a USA inspired one in my wish list I was thinking about adding a personalization that I'll probably do now.

And do you guys have UPS My Choice where it notifies you when the label is created.

I didn't order until Sunday or Monday...so I'm guessing next week

told you I don't like everything :lol:

:lol:

^^ That will never happen, Jcrew releases dont go to other retailers
Thats what i thought until kicks hawaii released them. And those of us that preordered with jcrew are still waiting. There is no way kicks hawaii bought a size run or two because most jcrew new balance releases only allow 1 pair per person 

Last edited:
Thats what i thought until kicks hawaii released them. And those of us that preordered with jcrew are still waiting. There is no way kicks hawaii bought a size run or two because most jcrew new balance releases only allow 1 pair per person 

The only thing I can guarantee is that Jcrew did not allocate stock to them

Back
Top Bottom