Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Search 998 in top search bar. The first 998 option will be a perf suede custom.
Its no longer in the box on the custom page like when it first launched.

repped, i see it now. I guess I should just order a pair now before its take down again for whatever reason

Smh very bad taste, says a lot about the people who are being promoted up within the company.
Unfortunately this is how a lot of companies function. ******** win.

repped, i see it now. I guess I should just order a pair now before its take down again for whatever reason
That was my logic too.

Doesn't seem like it will last too long.

wish I knew how many times this will happen again... Cause the pics in here make me want them BAD but timing is also poor right now
You can tell how many pairs they have left in each size. If you use the quantity dropdown it will show how many you're able to add to your cart. The highest number they show is 9. 

Thank you J.Crew & New Balance! Got my 11.5 Hilltop Blues! Now to work on my NB1 998 with the perforated suede option! Excited!

You can tell how many pairs they have left in each size. If you use the quantity dropdown it will show how many you're able to add to your cart. The highest number they show is 9. 
I know but I'm thinking if they have gone from sold out to back in stock twice already.... It might keep happening

My ship date for 9.5 say 7/15(hoping it's not true) so I'm sure they plan on keeping them around for a while.

Of COURSE J Crew restocks every size of the Hilltop Blues except 13 
mean.gif

smokin.gif
 waiting anxiously for my preorder to come in. Planning on any customizations/alterations?
I originally planned on painting the heel cup but honestly I think it kind of makes the shoe. I dont really think these need anything. I would like the middle panel to be corduroy but not enough to go full blown pattern cutting and surgery. 

I originally planned on painting the heel cup but honestly I think it kind of makes the shoe. I dont really think these need anything. I would like the middle panel to be corduroy but not enough to go full blown pattern cutting and surgery. 
Good choice leaving the heel. I love the look as is. Looks like you didnt need much convincing lol. They are great in hand. 

Clark, "my newness" thats funny... Post count means nothing, Check my join date, been on NT since 06. I have not posted much since NT switched platforms bc the shoe game is .... now. Id say im one of the older guys in here.... But "newness" NAW buddy....

And yes, for the Bait colab.

You saying a shoe doesn't really need anything speaks loads to the colorway haha. I feel as if NB can be too conservative with their material choices, I would enjoy if they went a little more unorthodox with materials, especially corduroy on these like you suggest, that alone would elevate this beyond just a clean colorway. 

Clark, "my newness" thats funny... Post count means nothing, Check my join date, been on NT since 06. I have not posted much since NT switched platforms bc the shoe game is .... now. Id say im one of the older guys in here.... But "newness" NAW buddy....

And yes, for the Bait colab.
newness confirmed. Bait collab. 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom