Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

a few were on ebay. They sold for cheap, around the retail price of 998s
I saw that green and blue pair sell for ~$300 on eBay, didn't know how many there were though

and I know a guy who got the red and grey  sample pair that was with them/same seller, sold for a similar price (I think a little less though) and are nicer than the green/blue pair, I think.

HTB are still better than both

a few were on ebay. They sold for cheap, around the retail price of 998s

Def wasn't "cheap" or for retail price lol

I've only seen two Jcrew samples on eBay.

I should have grabbed the other pair but it was worn and seemed to have a hole on the collar.

I spent a little more due to this pair DS.

The seller said only 3 pairs of each were produced and I would take his word based on how many Jcrew samples he had.

Not sure if he was a NB employee or Jcrew, I forget.

I should have grabbed the other pair but it was worn and seemed to have a hole on the collar.

The seller said only 3 pairs of each were produced and I would take his word based on how many Jcrew samples he had.

Def not just a J crew employee. They are not privy to that kind of thing. iirc the pair I saw on ebay was my size. size 11. Which means they were made specifically for someone at J crew. presumable higher up in the design team. 

I was watching a pair when they were all being sold. I wanna say the pair sold for around $190ish. It was a long time ago ,so i can't be 100% sure. 

Def not just a J crew employee. They are not privy to that kind of thing. iirc the pair I saw on ebay was my size. size 11. Which means they were made specifically for someone at J crew. presumable higher up in the design team. 

I figured it went without saying a higher up lol

Also my size/the one I got - 11

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom