Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think these will be my 1st NB. TTS? And how long till they usually go on disco?
Half size down from your Nike TTS. I typically wear an 11 in almost all Nikes, but in NB 997/998 I go to 10.5 and they fit perfect... but as usual, your best option is to find a store that carries them and try them on.

They will probably hit discount in the fall at some point I would assume. 

Anyone can point me in the direction of a pair of re-engineered 1500? Preferably the orange black one but nearly any would do honestly.

They don't ship to Singapore. Since we're on the topic now, is there anyone on niketalk who does proxying for sneakers etc? Been meaning to get a pair of nb1s as well.

Impulse buy.  I had no intentions of ever grabbing these (especially for the $220+ retail price-point), but when I serendipitously spied them on clearance for the equivalent of $75, I simply couldn't pass.  So clean, and the quality on these is undeniably superlative!  If only the 997GY2 were this fantastic!  Considering I just returned my pair to NB.com due to some rather glaring quality issues, I'm glad I happened upon these Flying the Flag 577's.  Pleasant surprise indeed!     

Just got my 998dsa in thanks to @benoited my original person was not able to go so he helped me out. Cant beat 80 dollars.

This is a comparison to the 998dsng I have still yet to see come out. Probably was truly a sample.  
The 998DSNG is coming for the fall. And retail will be pretty wild also

The 998DSNG is coming for the fall. And retail will be pretty wild also

I believe i got them for 165 shipped off ebay.

Probably will be able to find them cheaper down the road but happy they are out of the way then. Fall will be busy with the ale 1500s the 997 and 998s so far

'Sup?
Hope everyone's having a great day. Been awhile so here's what I've been wearin' as of late:

M997DOL //

anyone got a code for feature sneaker boutique by chance?  i know they just ended one but maybe there's another?

Back
Top Bottom