Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

$75?? Thats awesome! Nice pick up man.

I'm thinking about grabbing a second pair for $150 or so but I would def grab them again at $75.

Probably my favorite NB right now. Super clean and the quality is just incredible. They got me hooked on 577's.
What sz are you?? i can def find your a pair for less than 150

New Balance store at the National Harbor in DC/MD

New Balance store at the National Harbor in DC/MD
makes me wish i'd waited on coppin my luxury goods... This outlet is on the other side of town but woulda been worth saving $60
I wouldn't stress man, normally I wouldn't care about buying a factory second when its much cheaper but for collabs I think I'd like to have a pair that made it thru the inspection process. From what I can tell, with these and the ones that came thru my store the main reason why they are deemed seconds is the rough suede compared to smooth suede you see on other pairs. With that being said, I did cop a pair of the 998cel for less than $100 and the only imperfection is some uneven suede on the right toe. 

Impulse buy.  I had no intentions of ever grabbing these (especially for the $220+ retail price-point), but when I serendipitously spied them on clearance for the equivalent of $75, I simply couldn't pass.  So clean, and the quality on these is undeniably superlative!  If only the 997GY2 were this fantastic!  Considering I just returned my pair to NB.com due to some rather glaring quality issues, I'm glad I happened upon these Flying the Flag 577's.  Pleasant surprise indeed!     
Hows the fit man? I hear that the 577 run big and not sure if I should size down like I do with 998's. I think im gonna pull the trigger on these cause I know Ill regret it when their gone lol. 

Since you're an Arsenal supporter like me, I got you fam... PM me... 

Gonna try to hit that outlet up over the weekend... 

Loving that Gooner Love, I'm excited about this season 

@Remy Pm me, i think my spot had  a sz 9
"what do you think of Tottenham? what do you think of _____"   
happy.gif

i wish we had an NB outlet, i'd grab those navy's and the luxury goods...

I want to pick up a pair of the 997GY2 but really have no idea about the fit? I am an 11.5 in most all Nike. I have a pair of NB 990's that are 11's but not sure how the 997GY2 runs in comparison. 

I want to pick up a pair of the 997GY2 but really have no idea about the fit? I am an 11.5 in most all Nike. I have a pair of NB 990's that are 11's but not sure how the 997GY2 runs in comparison. 
Should be good with 11's. 

JCrew 996 Neptunes dropped on the website...I swear, JCrew only orders like 10 pairs of size 13 in every model 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom