Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

That's pretty dope.  If you go that far with the branding, I'd throw Shoe Surgeon some more cash to remove the leather outsole and attach the NB Encap midsole and outsole to the 1300.  
I'm trying to put an old made in usa 999 upper I happened into on 998 or 997 sole somehow...

I am so sorry that we will not be carrying the coral suede. The Summer to Winer color change is taking place on or around July 29, 2015.
Well I guess I will end up with zero of the first gen NB1 colorways...  Get your orders in guys.

I am so sorry that we will not be carrying the coral suede. The Summer to Winer color change is taking place on or around July 29, 2015.
Well I guess I will end up with zero of the first gen NB1 colorways...  Get your orders in guys.
I just hope they keep the perf toe option, any news on the 3rd nb1 model? Still looking like the 996??

Just curious but has anyone deconstructed / reconstructed a pair of NBs?  I always see JBF or Shoe Surgeon do Jordan or Nike silhouettes, but have never seen a custom NB before.  
The closest thing I've seen is when Shoe Surgeon and Geiger added the N to the Hender Schemes.  http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2015/05/john-geiger-hender-scheme-customs
Imagine working with a $1000 upper and having zero room for mistakes, must be grueling. 

Real happy with how this pair turned out.
is that nimbus on the saddle and tongue? I wish Aruba was still around I waited too long and now coral/aruba are both gone :frown:. I think the perf toe is the way to go on these it gives them a classy look and I bet it will age better than the mesh, aside from creases of course. 

New Balance is trying too hard to feed the beast and capitalize on this Sneakerhead trend. I understand they want to maximize profit, but too many releases with high price tags is sending a lot of crap to the outlets.

Way low on those JNBs!

reverse-1406498898_limbo_skating_under_39_cars.gif

via Size? (caption read: Coming soon..)
They look nice, but I have a feeling they're not Made in UK 1500s, cause I thought the UK version used ENCAP midsoles. I could be (hopefully) mistaken. 

EDIT: I think the Re-Engineered 1500s use Revlite?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom