Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Had to double up on these. Love this shoe. 577 are probably my favorite model. Thanks to @WillMax14 for the way under retail hookup. You are awesome!
any advice on how these fit? like 998 or more like 997? 997 fit smaller for me. contemplating on picking these up....

So basically you hoping someone sells you the rose for almost retail??? At this point goog luck with that bruh  lol If thats the budget just buy a used pair 
I wasn't trying to get off cheap since I slept on the release, I just saw people making some mentions here and there that they got for around that price so I wanted to start my pricing around that. I guess $300-320 is the going rate?

I've been holding out but now ready to get the 997 Roses. Hoping not to get took, anyone with leads on DS size 9 for preferably around $280ish shipped?

So basically you hoping someone sells you the rose for almost retail??? At this point goog luck with that bruh lol If thats the budget just buy a used pair

Yea man, heed Kinggeorges advice! I would be weary of copping any pairs at that price or lower, since there are fakes of both the concept 997's, trust me I learned the hard way! So definitely be careful. After going through that bulls**t I just decided to pay the high market value from sellers I know had legit pairs. Already secured the luxury pair the other day and waiting to hear back about the rose's. Definitely better to spend a little more and have the real deal than save a few bucks only to end up with a rep.
For sure; out of 50+ pairs of shoes (retro J's included), I've actually only bought a handful from resellers so I'm not too keen on fakes or going market price. I don't sell that much either so I'm not really in the know on value of certain shoes.
i'm looking to get rid of my size 9 DS pair at around that, check PM.
smokin.gif
Nice, got your PM, replying now!

Last edited:
How do the U.S. 574 fit compared to the Asia made 574?

Considering ordering a custom pair.

I can do a 10 in most NB but 10.5 in Asian 574

any advice on how these fit? like 998 or more like 997? 997 fit smaller for me. contemplating on picking these up....
Well I wear a size 9 in 997/998's and these 577's are a size 9 as well. I think 997/998's fit me the same so its a bit hard to advise how these fit in comparison to one or the other. I do go .5 down for my NB though. Normally a 9.5 in GL3 and GLV.

anybody?
See below...

Question:

Quick 574 custom sizing question. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm a size 9 in pretty much all NB (577/997/998/1500 etc.). I only own 1 pair of asian made 574's in a 9.5.
Would I be able to do a custom 574 in size 9 or should I do 9.5?
Only asking bc the 998 customs I received fit a bit larger than regular 998's so I was wondering if 574s customs run a bit larger as well.

Answer:

go with the 9.5. I'm a 9.5 in 998's 570's and 1300's. But I rock size 10's in 574's so I would suggest going up .5 

If I wear a 11.5 in 997/998 what size Canadian Tuxedos 580 should I go with...11.5 or 12? thanks

Last edited:
See below...

Answer:

go with the 9.5. I'm a 9.5 in 998's 570's and 1300's. But I rock size 10's in 574's so I would suggest going up .5 
Thanks. But just so we are clear, all 574's fit the same? U.S., Asia.
That was my main concern.

Back
Top Bottom