Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I called a stylist and she said the nighthawks are set to release on September 15th. That's around when the actual pictures will be revealed. 

Last edited:
No way something that similar is gonna be them... That would be super weak of J Crew, especially on the heels of HTB? Hope not.

Hoping that's just a stock 998 photo

I dont think that pic is of the actual nighthawk shoe.  Probably just some random pic.  If they aren't revealing it yet, they'd be dumb to put in on an email confirmation, albeit a tiny image.

I wonder what nighthawk it's referring to, the bird or the plane?  Maybe even the painting. mmmm

Last edited:

I dont think that pic is of the actual nighthawk shoe.  Probably just some random pic.  If they aren't revealing it yet, they'd be dumb to put in on an email confirmation, albeit a tiny image.

I wonder what nighthawk it's referring to, the bird or the plane?  Maybe even the painting. mmmm
Anytime I have pre-ordered a shoe from J. Crew, before they were on the website, it's always been an image of the exact shoe... Hope that's not the case this time though. Wayyyy to similar to Pebble Blues. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Was hoping those Premier's would sit till this weekend but they sold out online. Emailed Premier and they invoiced me a pair from their in store inventory, shipped em out not even after 5min of paying..good dudes over at Premier.

I found a bit bigger picture in the email confirmation:
   Hmmmm...Grey, blk/dark grey and blue...very similar color blocking to the PB, though the midsole colring is different around the plastic piece on the back.  Even though i have doubles of the PB, i'll probably bite on these eventually.  Nothing outrageous and i'm a sucker for JCrew NB.

Digging this one.  Wish NB would come out with a coupon.  After my last several scores, I cant pay full price lol. 

Hopefully the in hand pics from those of you getting the nighthawks is better, because like the guy above said, underwhelming. Also could just be the whole waiting to see pics built up some sort of expectation and nothing would have been good enough lol

Last edited:
Nighthawks looking pretty weak. Underwhelming definately a pass unless i get a deeeeep discount. Glad i didnt preorder these i would have been p'd off if i had preordered.

Looks like there are some really good prices on Feature. I don't need to be spending anymore money but....

Flying the Flag 1500's for 131 isn't bad at all.

Got my premiers in Wednesday recorded trackig at 1 I clock Saturday morning received stickers and a thank you note haven't had great customer service like that in a long time great quality and fit, hit them with a Jason mark waterproof spray

Back
Top Bottom