Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I paid a total of $248.10 for those PRMR collabs because I made the mistake of purchasing from http://shopnicekicks.com I got charged 8.25% state tax since I live in Texas and their "free" ground shipping was $9.95. haha!

Oh well! I just hope my pair is in immaculate condition, so I can show them off! It's taken Nice Kicks a long *** time to process my order and ship, but I should finally be getting my pair in tomorrow afternoon.

P.S. Nice Kicks' customer service is nonexistent!

These look damn good in person! $75 well spent.

Its funny how some complain about new balance pricing these days and then drop over 2 bills on a shoe that will be discounted in 30 days. To each his own i suppose

I have a feeling that if premier shipped worldwide they would be sold out.
I doubt it. That price point is a bit much not to mention its a roll of the dice with getting a pair thats made well. Its pretty much the same as a luxury goods by concepts just be patient and get the discount as with most new balance shoes

I doubt it. That price point is a bit much not to mention its a roll of the dice with getting a pair thats made well. Its pretty much the same as a luxury goods by concepts just be patient and get the discount as with most new balance shoes

I highly doubt they'll hit discount. All other shops sold out.

Premier "restocked" because it's their collab. As far as we know they're sitting on multiple FSR's to "restock" throughout the fall or even next year.

Other shops do it...maybe not to that extent but it happens.

Hanon just recently gave out a few random pairs including CHF's which released 3 years ago.

Its funny how some complain about new balance pricing these days and then drop over 2 bills on a shoe that will be discounted in 30 days. To each his own i suppose
Discounted in 30 days? These aren't a GR. Almost every site sold their runs of these. Just because Premier has some extra stock doesn't mean they're going to all of a sudden just throw them on discount to move them. They've been moving well enough at full retail. 

Anyone out there help me out?? I swear I saw the Mid-Century 998s on sell somewhere but I didn't bookmark the page. Anyone know? Or am I out of luck? Thanks phellas

Yea those NB premieres basically sold out at every retailer they were at, premier just happen to set some aside after their initial sellout ( likely on purpose) and I don't think some people even realize that they have them in stock. There is no ******* way they will be discounted. That's a joke. Perfect example. Look at the burn rubbers who sat at regs price for 6plus months and no one was copping (now I think there still 130).
But I do have to say the material fell luxurious and sheik but the construction was lacking.

Last edited:
I highly doubt they'll hit discount. All other shops sold out.

Premier "restocked" because it's their collab. As far as we know they're sitting on multiple FSR's to "restock" throughout the fall or even next year.

Other shops do it...maybe not to that extent but it happens.

Hanon just recently gave out a few random pairs including CHF's which released 3 years ago.
Ive had a size 11 sitting in a cart on premier for almost 2 weeks LMAO

At this pointif they havent sold out the premier 998 it wont sell out. As i stated i will cop on discount if not then i wont lose sleep over these at all 

Hi guys, got a few 990s and 997s and was looking to expand my collection more.

I was looking to pick some up because I didn't get the GY1, but I read in this thread that the 997 GY2s shape is off.

If anyone could please elaborate, it would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi guys, got a few 990s and 997s and was looking to expand my collection more.

I was looking to pick some up because I didn't get the GY1, but I read in this thread that the 997 GY2s shape is off.

If anyone could please elaborate, it would be greatly appreciated!

I don't own a pair, just tried the GY2 on in store. They felt fine it was more of a construction and quality issue rather than the shape. A lot of pairs the toebox has all these dents and wrinkles around the sides, just looks shoddy and thrown together and not something indicative of a $200 shoe.

Back
Top Bottom