Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I dont think so. They go on sale after only a few weeks...why not just start them off at a lower price? 
It has to seem like we're getting a deal, that's why 
eyes.gif

How are people liking the Sneaker Politics 999's? I've never owned a 999 before. Hows the fit I'm a 7 in 997 and 998?

How are people liking the Sneaker Politics 999's? I've never owned a 999 before. Hows the fit I'm a 7 in 997 and 998?
It actually fits a little small. Usually the 999s are a little big, but the sneaker politics are small for the size. At least that's how it fits me. Haven't worn mine have only tried them on. Also, blue laces look waaaay better imo

998 nb1's are $15 off, 1 week turnaround time? Shoot I need to buy a pair...

what is the sizing? My MT580's feel very wide on my feet and I really feel like I have regular sized feet, true to size saucony's & nike's usually work fine.

Here's my pair with navy liner and 3M accents. The navy is very dark indoors, but you can really see the blue with enough light.

It also doesn't hurt when your using a camera of this quality lol I wish they would have allowed for navy on the two plastic pieces as well. I'm interested in what they are going to give us for the Winter change in colors whenever that may be. I assume this next round will probably be the last for the 998 since they tend to keep a model for a year then rotate it out. Of course depending on how well the 998 is selling they may keep it going till demand drops, I can say that the average time spent on NB1 statistically has gone up by quite a bit since the 998 was added. Lets hope with the added revenue they can continue the NB1 program and eventually get that one up there we all want..cough..cough..997

Personally I think it would be awesome if they were to expand the program with a lower cost, assembled in the usa sourced model. Something like the 1600, or 999 which both have the "Elite Editions". Since the cost is lower because your only assembling them here and getting the cheaper suede and mesh etc overseas more people who have been reluctant to buy because of the high prices will be able to make a pair. Plus with synthetics and cheaper foams/plastics used they could add more color schemes to the list and more options for customization since all that could be done beforehand in the overseas factories. Sure it would take longer to make and ship but people are willing to wait over a month for NikeID, I doubt anyone would complain about 2 weeks or so for a cheaper NB custom.

I won Bait, tempted by storm shadows, but keeping them clean might be a problem. I would change the laces. I wonder if they come with two sets.

998 nb1's are $15 off, 1 week turnaround time? Shoot I need to buy a pair...

what is the sizing? My MT580's feel very wide on my feet and I really feel like I have regular sized feet, true to size saucony's & nike's usually work fine.
I would go .5 size down from your saucony & nike size. Made in USA pairs run big. 

Back
Top Bottom