Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I won Bait, tempted by storm shadows, but keeping them clean might be a problem. I would change the laces. I wonder if they come with two sets.
Me too. Them Storm Shadows calling me, but I'm not sure if I should answer 
laugh.gif

I won the Bait Lottery too. I went ahead and bought both pair. I think I am going to sell the Snake Eyes and keep the Storm Shadow. I am going to wait until I get them in hand to decide. I am getting the tactical bag too. I just think the Storm Shadows are so clean. I love the faded midsole and the blood spatter lining. I may like the Snake Eyes more when I actually see them in person. I will post pics. Should be here Friday or Saturday.

Good luck selling a Bait collab unless you enjoy losing money. 

Why is that?? I am seriously asking. I am not a real experienced shoe reseller. Do the Bait Collabs just sit? People don't want them? Any information you can give is greatly appreciated.

Why is that?? I am seriously asking. I am not a real experienced shoe reseller. Do the Bait Collabs just sit? People don't want them? Any information you can give is greatly appreciated.
Bait pumps out some pretty mediocre collabs using NB models that aren't that sought after. You'll have a tough time re-selling those. 

Most Bait collabs sit and then are on eBay for retail so you are losing money with the fees. The Cobra release is going below retail as an example. 

Because they're trash and not a soughth after model like 998/997 and it's Bait.

Anyone help with sizing?

Want to pay resell for Premier x NB M988PMR so need to get the right size first time. 

Wear uk11 for flyknit racer, gel saga and GLV. First NB shoes, are the different models sized differently like all other brands?

Anyone help with sizing?

Want to pay resell for Premier x NB M988PMR so need to get the right size first time. 

Wear uk11 for flyknit racer, gel saga and GLV. First NB shoes, are the different models sized differently like all other brands?
half down at least, full size down if you like snug fit.  I wear UK11/US12 normally and went with US11.5.  still a little loose but not enough to size down further for me if i wear thick socks

half down at least, full size down if you like snug fit.  I wear UK11/US12 normally and went with US11.5.  still a little loose but not enough to size down further for me if i wear thick socks
Thanks, think I'll go half size down. Are other NB's the same fit as the 998PMR? So I can stick with UK10.5 as my NB size?

Thanks, think I'll go half size down. Are other NB's the same fit as the 998PMR? So I can stick with UK10.5 as my NB size?
I can only speak to US-made models like US574998/997/1400 since that's what I own.  Not sure how asian made NB fit like the 999 or some 574s or even UK-made models like the 1500 and 576, which i've heard fit differently.  I normally wear a UK11 in GL3/GLV, but go half down on all my US-made NB.

UK11 is a US11.5 in NB. NB and Adidas are only a half size different between the UK/US conversion, versus other brands that are a full size difference.

Back
Top Bottom