Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

#Officecarpetfriday

Came in today and wore them to see Crimson Peak. Just realized I love these so much... they remind me of the futura dunk sb's which happen to be one of my all time favorites.

undecided if i should get the sneaker politics case 999s or choose between 997DCS, M997CCF or M997JNB at half the price.
DCS.  CCF is really clean too, but still prefer DCS.  JNB is meh to me...i like the colors on the case999, but the shape does nothing for me.

undecided if i should get the sneaker politics case 999s or choose between 997DCS, M997CCF or M997JNB at half the price.

Go with any of the 997s. The 999s will be around, while the older 997s are slowly drying up.

Btw, the CCFs are super dope in person. They don't really jump off a webpage when looking at them. But in the flesh? Amazing.

Last edited:
Anyone want to recommend my first pair of New Balance? I have a couple pairs of Asics and mostly basketball shoes. I wanted to check out the quality of the NB's that everyone is talking about. Thanks!

Anyone want to recommend my first pair of New Balance? I have a couple pairs of Asics and mostly basketball shoes. I wanted to check out the quality of the NB's that everyone is talking about. Thanks!
Really, any of the models discussed/specific pairs posted herein would be a great start.  You've definitely come to the right place.  Two major tips though:  Made in the USA (997/998 especially) and Made in the UK (576/670/577/1500 in particular).  That is all.    

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom