Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone want to recommend my first pair of New Balance? I have a couple pairs of Asics and mostly basketball shoes. I wanted to check out the quality of the NB's that everyone is talking about. Thanks!
997s and 998s are both Made in USA and seem to be the most popular. Great pairs. All GRs can be found on discount if your patient. 

997s and 998s are both Made in USA and seem to be the most popular. Great pairs. All GRs can be found on discount if your patient. 
Awesome thanks. Are there any nice GR's that are already discounted? I don't know all of the sites that are popular for the NB's.

Awesome thanks. Are there any nice GR's that are already discounted? I don't know all of the sites that are popular for the NB's.
Yes there are lots. As far as where they are...IDK off the top of my head/dont have the time to look. Most sneaker shops carry NB. Id go back through the thread a little bit. There are always GRs on sale.

Someone on this page mentioned 3 dope pairs of 997s that are half off. You could ask them. 

$2,600+ of 997s! Sheesh! We spend a lot of money on shoes (as a community). When I roughly estimated how much I spent on my collection as a whole, I kinda did a mental facepalm.

Awesome collection, though, man!

Last edited:

Tonight's wear with momo 0605-50.

997's look great, I wish they were more comfortable.  they just arent right for my feet. 

I think my next NB is gonna be a 1400.   really eyeballing those burgundy ones. 

Thanks to this forum, I now look at shoe's shape/country of origin to determine a purchase. Shape is life. 

Back
Top Bottom