Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Are the HTB still sitting in stores in the US? If so, a hook up would be much appreciated 
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

How slow is Jcrew normally with their shipping updates? I selected 3-6 days and it's been 3 business without an update of the item even being shipped

Nice pick-up @sdsualum!  Reppin' how ya steppin'!  I 
nerd.gif
 you!

Speaking of which...finally, these have arrived.  I had to have them sent to a friend in the states first (which took 4eva BTW) and then wait for her, in turn, to forward to my APO here in the UK.  
eyes.gif
  Pain in the butt.  Come on JCrew.  Step up your shipping game and offer direct shipment to APO/FPO on ALL of your products.  Oh well, for $126 they were worth the hassle and wait. 

998 of the year?  I think so.  

nerd.gif
 you!

Speaking of which...finally, these have arrived.  I had to have them sent to a friend in the states first (which took 4eva BTW) and then wait for her, in turn, to forward to my APO here in the UK.  
eyes.gif
  Pain in the butt.  Come on JCrew.  Step up your shipping game and offer direct shipment to APO/FPO on ALL of your products.  Oh well, for $126 they were worth the hassle and wait. 

How did you get them for 126?

They are pretty great! J. Crews shipping and CS kinda sucks. I called asking if they can do a stock locator for my size in any of their stores and the rep told me their warehouse didn't have my size in stock, and neither did any stores. Called a store in LA the next morning and they had my size :smh: so i scooped them up after work.

nerd.gif
 you!

eyes.gif

Glad you finally got em! Try some navy flats. I grabbed the ones off jcrew and they look even better imo. 

am i the only one that doesnt like the HTBs? The colors just dont go for me

First time seeing them I said the same thing. But after I saw more pictures for some reason I was drawn more to them. Really would like to pick one up maybe for $150 or under.

Went to jcrew during my break to return some stuff and walked by both the HTB and the Nighthawks. I keep getting reminded about passing on them for $135 about a month ago. 
eyes.gif

Went to jcrew during my break to return some stuff and walked by both the HTB and the Nighthawks. I keep getting reminded about passing on them for $135 about a month ago. :rolleyes

THIS! Should've copped the NIghthawks when I could've for that price!

saw this 1 shoe {no others} in the clearance section of outlet store..... Bespoke Weekender 991 size 13D  $44.98 ...... 

UPDATE: went back the next day & these were gone

Last edited:

saw this 1 shoe {no others} in the clearance section of outlet store..... Bespoke Weekender 991 size 13D  $44.98 ...... 
Oh **** where at I need those and that's my size
lol me too man I would def scoop those, I wish NB was better about phone ordering and shipping shoes to other outlets. Honestly if they just made a site where they listed some of their outlet stock and charge shipping they would rake in the dough. 

DOPE! What does the Cyclone mesh look like in person? Really light grey? Any hint of blue?
Cyclone definitely has more of a blue tint than I'd expected, but it works due to the majority of the sole being cyclone as well. Really brings the shoe together in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom